April Meetin

Discussion in 'Melbourne, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    When do we do the April Meeting? I think it's time for a party! :p What say the fanforce?
  2. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Is there no interest in this?
  3. Pikaroth Force Ghost

star 3
    Has Melbourne completely died? Did the Death Star show up and destroy the city?

Everyone, come to the Orlando meetings.... come on, you know you want to. They are getting bigger and bigger and lasting longer and longer. I can promise that we have far more fun than any other group. Mainly because we never discuss Star Wars... odd.

Seriously, I actually am beginning to feel bad for the Melbourne chapter. Don't die!

Brandon
  4. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm working on the party. I can't promise anything though. It's an excellent idea.

But first everyone has to come back to the boards. lol. I don't wanna plan a party for two or three people to show up to.

Orlando is a bit of a drive for my momma, I only live about an hour from Melbourne as opposed to two hours from Orlando.

I'm glad to hear that ya'll are having fun though. That's what the whole fanforce idea is all about. Keep up the great group. :)
  5. Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm game, schedule willing.
  6. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Melbourne hasn't completely died. We just haven't been as active lately as normal due to Darth Real Life.

We got together at MegaCon for dinner on Friday night. That was a blast! Thanks everyone who came out.

We'll try and set up something for April shortly.
  7. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Daytona is going through the same slump. It's going to get worse over summer becuse most of the Beachtroopers will be going home for summer break. I'll probably end up going to the Orlando or Tampa meetings, depending on where I am in the state.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.