main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

April Meeting ATTENTION

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Kriana, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    Allright, I talked to the guys at Double midnight, and they won't be able to host us. Darn. But they did recommend that we try Barnes and Noble and so, after talking to Madame President, we're going to try that and keep our other options on hold (thx TK)

so here's the proposition. April 26th at Barnes and Noble in Manchester.

Does this work for everyone?

Kri

2. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Oh sorry, I can't make that.Do you think we could have it the weekend after?

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I think that if we decide to chose a public place like B&N, we have to make sure that we behave ourselves and make sure that we don't make too much of a ruckuss as we've been known to do at Rik's. B&N would be ok, but I also like the idea of having at TK's.

4. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]I have no problem with having it at TK's Apartment Complex, however, I live in Exeter and am just down the road from him in Dover, so we have to make sure everyone would be able to make it, I know it would most definately be a stretch for our younger members, because it is so far away and I am not sure they would be able to make it, as with other members of the group who live in the central part of the state. Though I do understand that BN would be a bit difficult because we do tend to get a bit rambuncious <sp?> it is not a final decision, though right now, I know things are going to be a bit difficult to find the space to have the meet where we can be as relaxed as we were at Rik's. I am working on a permanent location for us, however, I believe that deal is still several months down the road, so I it is not something we can do for this month. If anyone has other ideas - I know that Sebulba posted something about a bowling alley over near 101, though I have no clue where he is talking about to check it out, so if he could give me more information, that would be great.

Jaded[/color]

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    If you're going west on 101, you get off at Exit 1 onto the Rt. 28 bypass. You bang a left off the ramp and come to a traffic circle. If you take your first right out of the circle (I *think* it's Candia Road), Lakeside Lanes is right there on the left.

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Great Sebulba, I will look into it, and see if it would be feasible for us to utilize it either this time, or at a later date.

Jaded[/color]

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    If it works out that we decide to go to TK's and that nayone needs a lift there, I'd be willing to give a few people a drive from Manchester, provided that I don't have to work that day of course ;)

8. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    This younger member of the group can make it to TK's place. As i said on the other board, i live just north of somersworth.

9. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]I have posted a poll in which to decide this issue so that we can plan the next meeting, please go over and visit the poll, so that we can get things ready and planned.

Thanks,
    Jaded[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.