main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI April Meeting reminder

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by rocksoldier, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocksoldier

rocksoldier Chapter Rep: Detroit, MI star 1

Jul 18, 2009
    Just a reminder the the April R2-Detroit meeting is tomorrow, Saturday the 16th. Check under events for all the details.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161754287216010&index=1

2. c3500BC

c3500BC Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2008
    Meeting notes for April,2011:

This evening we had our largest turn out yet and I'm glad to say that we had quite a few new people join us.In attendance were myself,Jeff,Ian,John,Tracy,Jill,Lori(welcome back!),Brian,Trevor,Sandy,Dan,and Dave.If I left anyone out,I do apologize.It was great to meet all of the new people and to catch up with the familiar folks.We hope all of you enjoyed your evening and we hope to see you guys at future meetings.

Among the myriad of topics we discussed tonight were the CW Season 3 finale,past Celebration experiences,SW gaming,upcoming summer movies,and even the SW Holiday Special.There was also some interest expressed in possibly getting a monthly SW book club going and starting an R2 Detroit Twitter page.

May looks to be a busy month for a lot of us,so we may have to do a bit of research in order to select a day and time for the next meeting.Jeff will post that information as soon as it becomes available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.