main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY April Meeting - Sun April 22nd at MCH

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I know we didn't get to talk at all at Village Gate or the dinner afterwards based on how the tables were set-up. So I want to make sure to have April's meeting set since we sort of skipped March's.

Sunday April 15th is our next scheduled meeting back at MCH.
    Are there enough people who will not be going to UBCon available for a meeting?
    Or should we look at switching the meeting date?

~Doc_Bev

2. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    How's the 22nd?

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    The 22nd we should be free in the morning.
    Anyone else have any thoughts on the date for our April meeting?

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Anyone else interested in meeting this month?
    If so, does the 22nd work so that we don't have to worry about conflicting with UBCon?

Main meeting topic would be the Lilac Parade/Picnic. Other than that I believe Jeff suggested Win, Lose or Draw: SW Style.

No offense to T & DarSolo, but if it's just going to be you guys and us - we can always chat SW at the Tranquility meeting. :p

~Doc_Bev

5. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    uhm...
    Should we cancel April's meeting?
    Or are there more people but Tom, Daria and myself interested in participating?

~Doc_Bev

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    15th would have been fine with me, but its too late for that now. I am all good for the 22nd.
    Can someone please bring there Digital Camera so I can get a couple photos done for my RL trading card. I need one of me in RL Shirt and Hat for the back and one of my Death Star Escape Han as it is now. If I can get the up grades done in time I can send a new photo in later, but I have to send in something now incase that does not happen. Also can someone bring their E-11 if they are going to the meeting. Either the modified toy or better, I would like to use it in the photos please. Mine is still not done yet. I do not think they would like me using just the regular toy one painted black.

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Then the 22nd it is then.
    We can bring our camera to the meeting.
    I think we still have Clone Trooper Dave's blaster so we can bring that along as well.

~Doc_Bev

8. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    What time would this be taking place? The usual 11am start? I might be able to attend (I mean, it's right down the road now...), but with my need to be in Pittsfor for work at noon, there's no way I could facilitate showing up at 11, and then finding my way to Pittsford by noon (especially with the gi-normous sale we're having this weekend). Unless of course someone would be heading that direction...?

Otherwise, could I suggest moving up the meeting, even if only by half-an-hour, or would we be able to take care of business quickly, and then I could get on my way? Actually, I should probably consult my bus schedule, and then post again later... which I'll do. L8ter!

9. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Deano, I can give you a lift to work from the meeting

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Actually, we do have to keep the meeting short as some of us have a b-day party gig at 1pm that day as well.

~Doc_Bev

11. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    So long as I'm not putting you out, Tommy. And, as always, much appreciated.

12. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    not being put out at all, I'm happy to help

13. nevetsmlahh

nevetsmlahh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    count me in for sunday as well got some new stuff to show not star wars but gl stuff

14. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I think it'll just be myself for this so I should be able to get there on time (11am).

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.