main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA April Meeting this weekend the 10th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    It's that time again, and yes I will actually be there this time:D

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and recapping all the adventures had at WonderCon. The meeting will take place at our same location, that being the RoundTable in our scrolling text. The time will be 1 pm.

2. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Sorry, I have to be at a conference on Saturday. :( Let me know what happens.

3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    i was supposed to be at a wedding this weekend, but instead now i must work. kaaaaaaahn! I will be off at 745 if for some reason there is a possibility of mid evening hijinks.

-TJ

4. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I'll be there! Got to see lots of cool clips from some of the upcoming summer blockbusters that I can share, and if anyone wants to know how the season finally of Human Target ends next week, I got to watch it at the Con, twice, and I can give you some spoilers! ;)

~DZ

5. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    I would love to be there this week, but I have to do a limo run for my side job. My son Ethan (9) asked me recently "dad, what happened to the Star Wars club you used to go to?". I felt like a smuck telling him daddy has to work extra on weekends. Gee, I wonder where George Lucas got the idea for Luke's "unknown" father Darth Vader. And I wear black at work too. Hmmmmmm...

6. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I will be there, and so will not be square! LOL And I think my cousin will be there too.

See you all there!

--JDK

7. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Unfortunately, the Sivads will not be attending this week. With having to be away from home and at hospitals so much over the last few months, my house and yard have got to have some attention. Sorry we will miss everyone.

Mike, so good to hear from you again. Maybe we will see each other soon.

Tara - Will connect with you this week to set up time to drop your coats by. I will be in W Sacto next Saturday and can run by your house with them.

Tina - we will connect at some time with your coat.

Myke - Will contact you about your coat also.

On a good front - We are starting to buy our tickets, etc to head to Florida in August. Just need to have a fun time and to get away from my life for a bit. :)

8. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Glad SOMEONE's going to these darn "celebrations". The only one doing any celebrating in THIS house is my VISA company. ;)

-rimshot-

Heyoooooo!

-ahem-

-TJ

9. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Great to see everybody that could make the meeting and was happy to go to "Crash", I mean Clash of the Titans too! Even though the movie wasn't very good, Kimmie was right, you had to have not seen the original to enjoy this one, I had a great time hanging out with everyone.

Hope to see Susan and Earl and everyone else that couldn't make this one sometime soon, perhaps at the next meeting which will also have an outing! Susan, I also need to ask you about getting me an official Sac Rogues shirt too!

~DZ

10. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    It was a good meeting, it was nice to see everyone.

Clash was an alright movie, there were just a lot of incomplete themes in it. I am looking forward to our next meeting/ outing it will be fun.

Ekim any time you want to drop by our cantina you are always welcome, we have missed you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.