April Meeting

Discussion in 'Melbourne, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Allrighty, peoples. We've got the Titusville library at 2pm on April 12. So now everyone wants food too, huh?

Typical things around here: Roadhouse Grill, Pizza Hut, Village Inn, Durango's, random BBQ places, Denny's, and some other places I forgot about.

-Katie
    Thumper
  2. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    EWWW!!! Titusville Denny's is disgusting!! Paul's Smokehouse or Durango!!!!
  3. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    We must have bottomless something...
  4. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    We do. Jay and Arts bottomless appetites. ;)
  5. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Three, you'd better warn that wingman of yours. Otherwise she's going on a short trip. ;-)

Art
  6. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey now. Enough with the short jokes. :D
    Oh, and four will soon have her helmet!
  7. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    Yeah enough with the short jokes- I am not short- just cold.
  8. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, yeah. Forgot about Cracker Barrel.

Durango's is fine with me. Anyone else care to chime in? And for a 2:00 meeting, think we should meet at 1:00 or more like 12:30? It's been a while since we did the food thing and I'm blanking on how much buffer time there should be...

-Katie
    Thumper
  9. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    uno o'clock is cool wit me your supreme excellency. dos o' clock is too- but 12:30- tis not I must say.
  10. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Durangos sounds good. Liked them last time. 1:00 sounds good. If I am working I should be able to make it by then.
  11. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    sweet everyone's favorite angry gal! Well mine anyways. Yeah Durango's rules! Hopefully we get the same hottie waitress. The food tasted better every time she walked by. But I must remember- she was outta my league. Well- a boy can still dream- Luke did- and look how far he got- he does the voice of the Joker on Batman now. Anywho- Viva The Force. Monkey Power. And long live George Lucas. Peace out.
  12. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Angry? Me? Never. I'm always happy and cheerful, got that!
  13. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    (quivering)
    Yes- yes.. I do.
  14. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Okey-day, so 1pm at Durango's for a pre-meeting lunch. I'll post directions when it gets closer, but basically it's right off I-95 on Hwy. 50.

-Katie
    Thumper
  15. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    that is the best directions right there- most everyone should know where I95 is and where HWY 50 is- though if coming from Orlando it is called Colonial Drive- but when you hit Christmas- it is HWY 50. It's a big red building that has a sign with yellow writing that says durango's it will be on you right if heading east on 50 and of course on your left if heading west on 50.
  16. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    Betcha I'll still get lost! [face_blush]
  17. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    I hope not! Just remember to use the Force to guide your actions and you will find your way. Or open a map. But- honestly- for anyone to get lost going down 50 has got to be a 3,720 to 1 odd.
  18. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    You'll be fine Stef. I have faith in you. Got any problems call my cell.
    That is if I am not working....
  19. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    Yeah- if you get lost have Commisioner Gordon light up---- the bat signal.... oh wait--- it will be daylight... I guess-- you'll have to reach me at the bat cave.
  20. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll just be sure to wear a short skirt, so when I go to ask for directions I'll be sure to get some good help. ;)
  21. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe short skirts for good help?

After what I went through last night, I am going to make it to the next meet after this months.

Hey, you guys wanna hear an interesting facr?

The inside of ambulances are really small. Not that I would know that from experience or anything.........

long story.

Hope ya'll have fun.
  22. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    :eek: Mandy! You've really got to stop that!

I say we take up a collection at the next meeting to buy enough bubblewrap to wrap Mayo in 24/7.

-Katie
    Thumper
  23. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
    I second that motion!
  24. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually I didn't inflict this one upon myself.

It was after my chorus compeition yesterday

My heart condition, caused my heart to start doing flutters, which caused chest pains and difficulty breathing, and then I collapsed, and my friends caught me, and by the time the paramedics got there, I was hypervenilating.

So they took me to the hospital forcefully,(cause I was refusing treatment because it seemed just like my other episodes). So I was kinda crying, and my sister got called out of band practice and was with me.

But my parents were out of town, so they had to call my grandparents, and my principle took my sister to the hospital and stayed with me for a while. They released me last night, and my mom kept me home today to rest.

Needless to say, mesa not feeling okitay still. :D
  25. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    Hope your feeling better. Take care of yourself ya hear.

Stef- I hope I am driving by when you need the help. I just hope I don't hit a powerpole when I drive by.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.