main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq April Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    OKay we discussed the date for the new meeting last month and it was decided that April 27th ios best due to the fact that the 20th is Easter...

When: April 27th 2pm
    Where: Page One unless we want to change it to somewhere else

Any ideas on what to disucess.... hopefully by then the t-shirts will either be almost done or done...

2. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    OKay here are some topics we will be discussing and dealing with at the next meeting:

Flyers - we will have new sweet sweet flyers ready for everyone to put up by the next meeting.

X-Men Movie Night - just a quick overview on the movie night... for anyone who doesn't know about it.

T-Shirts - We will be collecting money for the shirts at the next meeting. The prices are posted on the T-Shirt Thread. If you haven't already please put your order in.

RPG - Trying to get this going. If you are wanting to play. Bring your character sheets so we can jot down your info. We will discuss a possible GM and I will be checking with Active Imagaination on maybe having someone from there GM. If you want to play and haven't set up a character, I will have my book there that can be used.

WebPage - if you haven't posted your bio yet please do so or bring it to the meeting. Also, we need and want pictures from everyone. If you can't scan them in bring them to the meeting. You will have them back of course.

Costumes - Have a costume you are working on. Want to show it off? Bring it to the meeting so we can ohh and ahh... ;)

That is all for now. See you all next week.

Varza

3. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    This sunday is the next meeting, and as always you can find info on this and all upcoming events on the Mos Alba Website

-lor

4. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    you can? wow!

i wonder what else i there...

need to go check it out and see i guess...

5. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    justa a reminder of the meeting on Sunday.

See everyone there.

Any new members please see sithlordaaron or myself after the meeitng....

6. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I will be there! Sorry I have been absent...the computer has been broken (and still is)So I catch up at school (and in my sister's room when I am allowed to go on her computer)

7. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Gang!

Yvonne and I just wanted to drop a note and tell you thanks for the gracious welcome to the Mos Alba Meeting! We enjoyed meeting each and every one of you! I have a link below for pics of my toy room. I look forward to building a lightsabre for my collection ASAP! In closing...thanks again!

Jess & Yvonne

See you at X-Men this Friday night!

8. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Well It was great seeing everyone!! Luv ya!! D

9. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Wow GeckoFett! That's amazing! Or I mean to say, "Impressive..most impressive."

Glad to have met you and Yvonne..look forward to seeing you on Friday!

10. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    Gecko it was wonderful to finally to meet you and Yvonne. I am very glad you are joining Mos Alba...

Thank you everyone for attending as well.

Just so you know... if you want to look over the minutes of the meeting I will have them up at the website within the week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.