main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA April meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey folks. It's time once again.

Everyone check your schedules for a day this April when we can get together. This month I'd like to shoot for a meeting in Milledgeville. I have a couple of locations scouted out and have a few ideas for an activity.

I'm fine with any night of the week, at any time(Gosh! Am I THAT easy???).

If there are any special preferences or requests please post them here or with the Yahoo! group. I had mentioned the Culloden Highland Games and Scottish Festival as a potential get together and that went over like a lead balloon. :( The Georgia Renaissance Festival also starts in April but on the same weekend as the Culloden Games.

Don't forget that we will be meeting in Atlanta on May 3 for a Lazer Tag Shootout with the other GA FanForce groups. Mark your calenders and DON'T MISS IT.

2. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Well the Saturday and Sunday of the Culloden Games, I'll be at the... Culloden Games. Gillons are a part of the Clan MacLean, and I'm in charge of the MacLean tent this year.

3. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    umm, I'm good for like Mondays, Thursday, Friday, and maybe a Saturday....depends which Saturday we choose if I can make it or not.

Just let me know..... :)

4. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    What does everyone think about an outing to the Macon Knights game next Saturday? We could meet for dinner first then head over to the Coliseum for the game. If we can 15 or more folks to go along we can get a cheaper group rate. I know we can do that if we DO, not try. ;) The game will start at 7:30.

Post your thoughts here.

5. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I'll be gone Sat. 19th, but I can do Friday 18th. Mondays, Tues, Thursdays, and Fridays can usually work for me with enough advance notice.

Wednesday/Saturdays are often bad because of my church activities.

Like I said, don't worry about me, my schedule is tight.

We still have the issue of forming a SW RPG game too.

Oh well, I hope that helps.

6. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey folks! Here's another idea!!!

The Atlanta folks are currently hosting the Boston Rebels "Traveling Vader." For details about "Traveling Vader" see the Boston Rebels webpage.

The ATLANTA Rebels will be taking pictures with their "guest" this Saturday at the World of Coca Cola. I would love to see the Clones represented on the "Dark One's" tour.

So who's with me???

7. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Well! Better late than never.

The Macon Clones will be meeting on Friday April 18, 2003 at 6:30 p.m. at the Barnes and Noble on Tom Hill Sr. Meet us in the coffee shop. We are going to be simply talkin' Star Wars and brainwashing those that haven't committed to the May 3rd Georgia FanForce meeting and Lazer Tag Challenge.

Be There!

8. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Just to let you know - I'll Be There.

9. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    It was fun. I met GAJ and LJ earlier in the day and we went exploring for Star Wars stuff and knock-off Transformer Constructicon filled Easter baskets.

ForceMe and Smiling Otter met us at B&N were we simply sat around and talked abbout Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and anything else that crossed our minds(not to mention the lovely ladies in the coffee shop). After Smiling Otter abandoned us for his "real friends," ;) we headed to Steak and Shake for food and more conversation.

We finally split up at about 11:00 p.m.

We'll see everyone next time for the May 3rd trip to Q-Zar.

10. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    I wish I could have been there. Actually, I COULD have if I'd remembered we were having the meeting that evening! I've been so busy lately with a number of projects- most notably the purchase of a .455 Webley like Indy used in Last Crusade. There's a lot of e-mail, financial negotiating, and paperwork that go along with buying an antique revolver, and I'm up to my neck in it right now. I'll be sure to post pictures and let everyone know how it turned out as soon as I receive the gun. In the meantime, May the Force Be With You!

-Dale

P.S.- May 3rd is a Saturday, and I'll definitely be available. But what's the financial end of our little trip look like? How much money will I need to bring? Also, I've never played Laser Tag in my life. Maybe I can just watch or something.

11. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Sorry we missed you. Good luck on your purchase.

The May 3rd Lazer Tag meeting shouldn't cost more than $15 for the game itself(I think the actual cost per game in $7.50). With food and everything $20 - $25 should cover you for the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.