April Meeting?

Discussion in 'San Jose CA' started by Magellan_the_Cat, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Master

star 4
  2. FettCollector17 Jedi Padawan

hi there,
    i am wondering if you are going to have an april meeting. if so, when and where exactly will that be? i am moving to santa cruz on the 18th of april. if its in san jose thats fine, what is the address of the meeting? i assume it is in san jose.
    i am interested in your group and would like to see how things are. does your group have a webpage of its own like the orange county star wars society?
    please contact me at startrader17@yahoo.com
    thanks a lot...mtfbwy
  3. Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Master

star 4
    Good question.

Anybody?

Where's the enthusiasm people? ;)
  4. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Any interest in this? If people decide to meet at that Round Table Pizza place again, I could try to stop by after work, though chances are I would have to come late again.
  5. Padawan_Learner_Yoda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Where did April go?

My schedule has been all over the place non-stop. The first two weeks I was taking a bartending class and working graveyard. This past week, my boss finally is switching my schedule so that I can have Fridays and Saturdays off. The down side of the schwartz is that I'm working through my usual days off of Monday and Tuesday, but the up side is that I get the overtime!
    I have my girlfriend's mom's birthday tomorrow, have to take my brother to the airport on Thursday, and a concert to go to on Friday. No rest for the Wicked!

If ya'll want to try and meet up next Tuesday I'm game, but I'm pretty sure everyone else 'round here is running around like droids with their heads cut off due to Wondercon coming up.
  6. Lilith Demodae Force Ghost

star 4
    This next tuesday should be good for me. I hope more people show up this time.
  7. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I might not be able to make it next Tues - it's starting to sound like I might have something going on at work.
  8. Lilith Demodae Force Ghost

star 4
    Work emergency here. Can't come. Sorry. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.