april meeting

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by darthdemios, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    does any body have any ideas on the apirl meeting
    (when,where,what time,etc)

may the force be with you
  2. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah i think the april meeting isnt going to be that big. this is because of cell 3 in indanaplis is the same time. but the people that are not going we will have a meeting some where. not only that but the May meeting is what we need to work on this will be at my aunts place. there fore we can dress up and then go see the movie. i am also going to camp out side the ocean walk theater . 3 days before the movie so if anyone wants to camp out with me let me know. we will have tents and so forth, if any one is intereted in this let me know.
    the may meeting will be a blast. the april meeting will give us a chance to work on costumes, and other props.

the april meeting will give us a chance to get ready for the movie. i think the best place to meet will be at broders so we can get ideas. then work on costumes. let me know your days off are going to be.

(to the people i see every day get with me we will put some more work day together like after school stuff so i can work with u guys better.)

at last we will reval to the jedi at last we will have revenge!!!!!
  3. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, we should definitely get together more in preperation for the upcoming release. I'm going to be holding an armor party in a few weeks so I'll keep everyone updated.
  4. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    ok TJ just let me know what day is good 4 everyone else as long as its on a saturday afternon i'm there
  5. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    need input form people its going to be on the day of the movie or the day before i dont know just post here to give me more info
  6. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm going at midnight on the 18th.
  7. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    thats when i am going we should get a big group to and have the meetting that night be for the movie but i dont know if u guys want to do that.
  8. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds like a great idea TJ. What about everyone getting together around 9 or 10, grabbing something to eat, getting costume together, then going to the movie?

I'll be there in spirit guys, don't worry :p
  9. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    i know they need a swift kick in the kester
    get motivated.
    cuz if i have to motavate u it wont be preety .
  10. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    u won't have to,the night before the release sounds good,I'll be there

at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi at last we will have our revenge
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.