main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI April meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jaareth, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    Well....since most seem to think sunday is a better day for the meeting ..lets try it for once..we have a choice of either the 17th or 24th which would you all prefer?

2. sbarkema

sbarkema Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2004
    I'd pick the 17th, since I'll still be at Celebration III on the 24th. I'm assuming we're talking about an afternoon gathering at Rivertown Crossings, right?

Bye-the-way, I just saw Robots at the IMAX and it did not have a ROTS preview. Has anyone heard if ROTS is coming to IMAX? I thought it would, but maybe they're skipping it this time around.

3. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    If it's anything like the AotC IMAX, it won't come out for a while yet. Going to see it in the IMAX theatre was my 18th birthday party, and I have a late October birthday.

I won't be at the meeting, since I don't have exams for another 6 weeks yet. :p Gotta love schools that go later than anyone else.

4. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    alright then since our friend here just reminded me that celebrations is comin up...this months meeting will be the 17th

5. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    No, ROTS will not be on IMAX. So far we have not heard anything at the theater about getting a copy on IMAX.

From what I have heard LFL was unable to come to an agreement with IMAX. So don't expect to see it untill after 2007 when it will be in 3D.

TX-338 Out!

6. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    I'll be there, maybe we should move out to the food court this time, what do you guy's think?

7. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    What theater are you guys going to go to for the midnight, show I figure Celebration is the place to go since it seems like its the nicest theater in GR??

8. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    ok...im game for that...lets hold it near the escalators...easier for folks to find and notice us..and we wont be bother too many folks as most sit further in :)

9. GeneralCrespin

GeneralCrespin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    I'll try to be there, as always. :)

10. rvqavalon

rvqavalon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2002
    If I'm not dead by then, I can think about going. This is what school is doing to me right now: [face_beatup]

I think I can, I think I can!

Oy. *keels over*

11. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    Hey what's more relaxing than hanging out, and talking star wars???

12. GeneralCrespin

Aug 21, 2004
    Cruising around in a fully-crewed Leviathan and blasting everything in sight. :D

13. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Hey everyone! I'm back. :D I'm sorry for not being around the past few months. What with moving and college and work I've had more than I could take really. But now that everything seems to be settling down I'm ready to come back...if that's okay with everyone. Please let me know. I'm uber happy that you have all stayed around and taken care of things! *Hugs to all*

14. rvqavalon

rvqavalon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2002
    Um...problem? Doesn't the mall close at six on Sundays? What time are we planning on meeting?

15. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    jabba posted on another thread..guess ill repeat it here...1-4pm sunday...earlier in the day. hopefully that will be a better time for folks.

16. GeneralCrespin

Aug 21, 2004
    I'll probably be late... I have to go to church in the morning and I don't usually get home until 12:30-ish, then lunch, then half-hour drive to RTC.

17. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    You could grab something from the food court:p

18. Obiwancloneme

Obiwancloneme Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2005
    I'll be there on time! ((((((yea right)))))) lol!!

YAY!! I just picked up a covertec clip with dished out black anodized knob "Oooooo Hissssss" :D

19. GeneralCrespin

Aug 21, 2004
    jabba... not my decision. :p

20. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    Dude I am there, it will be my first ever meeting so I may not be very talkative, but my friend and I just finished a FanFilm so I may be able to bring rough cut copies for ppl if they wanna check it out. Hope to see you guys there!

21. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    Awesome!!! seeya sunday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.