main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI April meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LeiaSkywalker4, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Its that time again for a meeting. The meeting will be held on April 2nd at Rivertown Crossings. It will be at the food court by the movie theater. Okay, this time we will meet in front of the Godvia store, so new people can find us and its across from our table we use. The same as before if you want to bring something to show at the meeting bring it. I will bring my laptop again if someone wants to show pictures or whatnot. Hope to see you at the meeting on April 2nd.

2. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    just a note: daylight savings time begins on this day - set your clocks forward (= getting up earlier)
    anyone else besides Leia and I see V for Vendetta?

3. LeiaSkywalker4

Apr 15, 2005
    Boooooo...we lose an hour of sleep.

4. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Sorry I'm not going to be able to make it either ...

5. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    {sigh} might just be Leia and I yet again... good idea Leia to specify the table by Godiva's. Guess we don't look distinctive enough for members to find us. and.......just a hoohah message of concern: the Ann Arbor FF may be disbanding due to lack of participation.... Even though there are no movies to pow wow around, Star Wars discussions can go on indefinitely because our George deliberately chose to not spell everything out. Ideas, intentions, concepts are up for different interpretations....much like V for Vendetta (terrorist or freedom fighter?) which has tons and tons of similarities to RotS. Dialogue: "You don't have to do this....we can go away together". and we are hoping Sansweet will make that announcement soon about C4 location. Do choose to participate in our FF. We need your energy and perspectives.

6. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Remember....Star Wars is forever!

I keep hoping some excitement will return when the weather finally warms up and everyone gets out and about. I'm also hoping we get some kind of C4 info soon...

7. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    Just realized the time is not indicated -
    so jumping in here, and remembering it's the first day of daylight savings time -
    per our fearless leader, Leia -
    Sunday, April 2nd at 1:00 by Godivas in the Food Court At Riverview

8. LeiaSkywalker4

Apr 15, 2005
    Yes, 1:00pm at the food court at Rivertown Crossings across from Godiva's. I thought I forget the time and sure enough I did. Thank you lovelucas for that post.

9. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    Doh!!!! Leia...about the meeting, it's fine for me because I'm certainly not going on spring break but belatedly the thought occurs that many others might be.
    But still....I'll be bringing Sansweet and Pablo's book.
    and I returned to see V for Vendetta again....the initial impact is there - I still want to start a revolution.

10. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    UHGGGG!!!!! I sorry guys I can't make it again, I have to work sunday until 4pm!!!! this working all the time really sucks!

11. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    Well my attending the meeting will be dependent on tomorrow's weather, because of my flight training picking up as of late and getting ready to graduate, but if I can't do my flight tomorrow, I definitely will make an effort to try and make it there, along with the DVD of my adventure to CIII. Later

12. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    I was really bummed that I didn't get to go to the meeting sunday, instead I spent 2 hours after work cleaning 2 gallons of white paint of the walls and floor that I spilled!!!

13. LeiaSkywalker4

Apr 15, 2005
    What is up with you and paint lately Jabba? Still painting the house. We wished you could of been there with us.

14. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    No, not my house, I was at work, we've been painting the shop out back.
    ruined a pair of pants and shoes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.