main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM APRIL MEETING

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Mar 28, 2006.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Here it is the official word for next months meeting. We will have it on Sunday April 9 here in Alamogordo at 3:30. The thought is to hit up Plateau Espresso again for the meeting unless anyone has a different suggestion. There will be a new ORFF monthly tradition that I will expand on at the meeting, so come ready to have some fun.

2. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    [Won't get my computer back until the end of the week so I'm using one at school.]

But, yeah, that sounds good Josh. I'll talk to my parents and then if I get my computer back by the end of the week then I'll let you know.

3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Eeek! I want to know what the new tradition is. :D But I won't be there, so you've got to keep me informed. ;)

Be extra specially nice to the Plateau Espresso people... they're the only people who have gone, "Yeah! Definitely! We'd love to have you here!" ;)

4. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Sounds good to me. I think everyone will like what Josh has in mind. See you then.

5. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    It's a cool little idea if you ask me. The best part is that even when people aren't able to make the meeting, they will get a chance to participate afterwords if they want.

6. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Hi guys, I don't have a home computer right now, but I will for sure be at this April meeting. I'm really sorry about missing so many meetings, but I have no way of getting up to Las Cruces or El Paso. The only meetings I can make of those are when someone picks me up. I will be sure to have my mom pass a message on to Belva. I really am looking forward to seeing everybody, and I hate that I've missed so many meetings. I will check the boards fairly often at school.

[face_good_luck]

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'm glad to see you posting again. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

8. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Looking forward to having you back. See you at the meeting.

9. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Just a reminder our meeting is this Sunday. Remember Alamogordo 3:30 at Platue Expresso

10. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    Hey guys, how are things going? I'm doing all right, super sore from a workout yesterday and feeling pressed to get all my papers done, but not a lot other than that. Oh, thanks for the warm return messages Josh and Everett:D. Everett, you're going to be at this meeting right? I have something to give you.

BTW I made sure Belva knew that the meeting was in Alamo and the place and time.

11. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'll be there.

12. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Thanks for letting Belva know

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Well good news, I just might be able to make this meeting after all. My parents weren't sure but it's most likely that I'll be able to.

14. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'm glad to hear it. Hope you can make it.

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey everyone, well I won't be able to make it to the meeting afterall. I got slammed with so much homework this week and it's due on Monday and Tues. Hope everything goes well and let me know how it went.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    You will be missed but hopefully you get all that work done on time. See you next month hopefully.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    We will miss you at the meeting. Good luck with the homework. I sure don't miss that.

18. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I feel so bad everyone. I was in town for the weekend and made it a point to remember to come. Then it totally slipped my mind and I looked at the clock just now and realized that I missed it. I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the meeting. :( Can you post what happened?

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    We missed you at the meeting. We had a good meeting too. I'm sure Josh will post what was discussed at the meeting. I hope to see you and everyone else at the next meeting.

20. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    WELL?!!?? :D ;)

21. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Sorry guys I have been really really busy with work. Yesterday was the first time I had some time to relax. The plan is to get the meeting minutes up tomorrow. Sorry again.

22. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Don't worry about it Josh. We all know how life intervenes sometimes. Take your time.

23. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    The meeting was great. I had a good time. I hope I can make the next one and boy do I feel stupid for missing that question about what Luke needed to buy!!! AHHH! I just got finished watching Star Wars, Empire of Dreams.

24. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    He needed power converters from Tosche Station!

25. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay here it is the long awaited meeting minutes. Sorry again everyone for how long it took.

Atendents - Belva (Jedibelva)
    LJ (Jedi_Master_Xiania)
    Everett (Norvon)
    Josh (NM_Mandalorian)

We discussed :
    Outings Events - Bowling, Movies, Picnic, and prepare goodie bags to possibly drop off at childrens events. It was decided to go back to alternating meeting locations between Alamo, Las Cruces, and El Paso

TV Show Updates - Clone Wars set for around 2007
    Live Action set for around 2008, Madonna casted

Collections - R2D2 Potato Head presale at hasbro.com now

New Monthly Activity - Okay so we made a little trophy and have started a #1 monthly ORFF fan competition. For now we are basing it off of trivia. But there are plans in the works to compete in other events. Any suggestions are welcome. This month Everett barely squeked past taking home the trophy. To test your knowledge, visit the trivia theard.