San Joaquin, CA April Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    As posted earlier in events, our meeting is this Friday in Porterville at Roundtable. Approx. 7:30. And I have something to show everyone.:D
  2. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    So we've been planning on going to Pismo this weekend, but other than that I've been left totally out of the loop.

I found out just moments ago that we are supposed to be leaving today at 5pm (before that it was 3am Saturday, and then at some unspecified time Friday night).

I had actually planned on coming to the meeting, figuring we wouldn't be leaving until much much later, but it looks like that's out now.

Hopefully you'll see this before packing everybody up to come to Porterville.

I'm really sorry for the short notice, but I couldn't get any info out of anyone until now!

[face_monkey]

P.S. I have aquired a few piratical items and am checking over the mask making stuff as well (getting some expert advice too).
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry to miss you tonight. Miss C did tell me in an email that you were going to the coast tonight but I had hoped it would be after the meeting.

Lorenzo and Jeanette are planing to be there so we will still have P'ville people. Have a good time and thank you for the notice.

PS Good news about the mask and stuff.
  4. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    I forgot to ask the question I didn't get to ask because I didn't get to go to the meeting...

I can manage just about everything else; but do you know where I can get the barnacles? Beside lying on the bottom of the ocean for ages that is.

[face_monkey]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.