main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA April Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nasus_Sivad, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    The meeting for next month has been officially moved to the third Saturday on May so that all of you may honor your mothers in the manner they deserve. :)

I will be waiting to hear of all the fun stuff we can do. Bith did I hear you say the SJ collectible show is coming up. That would be a good trench run. :) Okay guys, I am waiting to plan so send me all of your ideas. :) One that cost money and one that doesn't cost alot of money. I feel like I'm at work and ready to plan the field trips. :)

2. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Looks like we missed it. The next one is Saturday, SEPTEMBER 6, 2008

3. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I will put it down for a possible future activity. thanks
    How was Walmart?

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
  5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I trust the meeting went well in my absence?

6. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Yes it did. Was going to text you tonight but this is better. :) I can type faster. You ought to see me texting...I look so challenged and then am so proud of myself when it goes through. I still have to figure out the picture thingy. :)

We made the plans to meet up for the March for Babies and got a headcount of who will be participating. All encouraged to come in costume if possible and SVRF shirts otherwise. Those without official shirts should wear something Star Wars related. We also talked about what has been lacking lately and it was generally agreed upon that we are not having enough of the fun and spontanaity that we use to have. I volunteered to be in charge of our social calendar and research suggestions and make arrangements for upcoming events. :) All members were asked to PM me suggestions for upcoming events that they would like to see us participate in. It was also agreed that trying to make arrangements for events is very hard when trying to take into account all members conflicts with the scheduling. So from now on, we are going to schedule events well ahead of time and those that are able to come will and those that can't will hopefully join us at the next event. Hopefully the events will stay on the scheduled weekend if possible but other events can be scheduled at other times during the month. :) I am really starting to look forward to the rest of this year. :) Maybe even conclude it with our participation in a New Year's Eve event. :) I am sure we can find a bartender somewhere that we can train to make C3PO's.

We also made the decision to move next months meeting to the third Saturday so as to avoid members having conflicting schedules due to Mother's Day. We want to ensure all of us mothers and ours are treated as they deserve. :)

Many shared their concern with what you have been going through and we were hoping that your mother was improving. Hopefully, they will get her to Sacramento soon as to receive better care. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

I have been holding down the fort until your return and everyone has been on their best behavior, quiet as it may be. We will continue to go forth as a group that cares about each other and just having fun together and will be awaiting your eventual return.

Report over.... :)

Ps - Don't be gone to long, I might come to like the power. :) Also Boba said to tell you that you missed his Yoda sharing. :) Check it out on the Rebelscum website.

7. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    You sure are one :) camper

:)

8. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    I love life, what can I say. :) Someone has to be cheerful and positive. Just kidding. The real reason is that I hate having to choose the right face and at work I have to even know how to type them so Mr. Happy Face is my standard. Guess I am just not ambitious enough to learn. :) :) :)

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Great report 26. I knew you would do good. I also agree with what we discussed on the phone yesterday. I think it's time for the fun to begin. :) Nice to see at least one person noticed I posted here. ;)

10. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    And whooooo are you again? ;)

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I am ShaddowHunter ;)

12. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    I knew ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!