April Meeting

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by utinnigirl, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Master

star 2
    i know somebody took some pics
  2. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I missed it. Wow! 21 people. =D=

I have been so busy here at the house that I have'nt had time for anything else. I redid my lawn, built 2 new flower boxes,@};- one for rodies,glads and japanese maple. The other for Blueberry bushes. I put in 2 apple,2 peach and 1 pear tree down along my driveway and put in a split rail fence down along the driveway also. I'm building a 8x8 chicken coop out back. I'm getting 12 hens[face_chicken] in mid June, and I have been getting all of the materials to redo my roof. I'll start the roof in a couple of weeks, that will take me about 4 days doing it by myself.:mad: but hey if I can save $3500. in labor I do'nt mind.

I hope to see alot of you at the Frederickburg Relay for Life on May 17th.

Other than that I have'nt been doing much.[face_laugh]
  3. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you using any plans for your chicken coop? I am planning on building one myself very soon.
  4. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just drew up the plans myself. I made it so it would have a roost box poop bin:eek: for easy clean up, and the nest boxes are accessible from the outside. Check out this web site backyardchickens.com and check out their forum, alot of great info on both. If I can help let me know.

I have'nt forgot about your lightsaber that I am making for you. This time of year is slow for props. Honeydos come first. ouch! I can feel the main hen[face_chicken] of the house peckin the back of my neck.[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.