main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX April Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by _erikstormtrooper_, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    That's great news. I can whip up a flier. But I could use some ideas on what we want to say.

2. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    It should mention the web site and that we are a fun group of people to talk Star Wars and other SIFI stuff with. We have a strong 501st membership that keeps us up to date on events of intrest. Good varity of ages and just a fun group to talk with. Any other ideas please feel free to add.

3. ID6796

ID6796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Eric,

Should I mention I could really use these for an event I am working on that happens June 7. I will be having a table and would like to have the 501st flyers, the fanforce flyers, and the rebel legion flyers as handouts. I already have 500 or so of the 501st. They are 1/2 sheet, front and back and are really cool.

4. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    David, thanks for the ideas. When do you think we need these by?

John, I will hopefully have them done by then. Can I ask what the event is? Are the other fliers in color? This may get pricey if we start going with hundreds of copies.

5. ID6796

ID6796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    I am getting the final details but the general idea is a Project Graduation lock-in. The theme is Hollywood and the coordinator asked me if some costumes would be willing to show up for an hour or so. Event starts at 11:00 p.m. I will be inviting both 501st and the Rebel Legions. I think of it as a recruiting op.

The flyers I have for the 501st or black ink on red paper. Since the Rebel Legion colors are orange and white, I would stay away from those colors also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.