main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA April Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    This months meeting is tomorrow the 18th at 1pm at the round table on Truxel & San Juan.

Hope to see everyone there.

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I haven't made the arrangements to "commute" over to the meeting, so if anything actually NEEDS my input, shoot me a PM afterwards or call me or something. I don't work till mid evening.

-TJ

3. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Don't think I'll be able to make this one (It's a Max weekend), but here are my suggestions from Marric's other posting:

- Santa Cruz (I'll be more than happy to create a possible itinerary, find out prices)

- Another SF trip. Last one was great, this time a cool place to go would be the Academy of Arts and Sciences (http://www.calacademy.org/).

- Any of the various Food Festivals that dot the summer landscape

4. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I agree with Bith on the listed ideas. The food festivals have always been at the back of my mind for stuff to do as we all love to eat. :)

We can always do a picnic/fishing type activity. Minature golf. A dinner night out. Movie night

We also found a nice motel in monterey for $31 a night that might allow a Monterey trip. Santa Cruz isn't far from there so maybe could make it a weekend event.

We won't be attending today as it is our first quiet weekend in a bit. Want to work in the yard and still recooperate. Am not good company in public yet. I keep leaking randomly from the eyes and it makes others uncomfortable. We are going to try to attend the next meeting and am still following the group on the boards, so please keep us in the mix as to what is decided so that we can plan also. :)

5. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Kimmie still needs to be certed down in Mont. So that could work out for us in a way. Hope 2 C most of you rogues in a bit.

BTW, Spike has a marathon of SW, USA is doing LOTR & HBO is having a HP day.

6. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Good day to stay home with Tivo and a remote. :) Just to nice to stay inside. Am just finishing up ROTS before we begin the day. Glad it stays light till late. :)

7. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey All,

It was really nice to meet those of you that were at today's meeting, my first! I'm looking forward to the next event, hope to be able to attend to the Wolverine movie outing, though I'd have to vote for Saturday as opposed to Friday since I'll have to drive down from Chico. Even if can't make that, I'll be at the next official meeting.

I was also giving some thought to events that we could go to, my wife and I are pretty big baseball fans and while I'm not sure of the schedules just yet, maybe a trip to an A's and/or Giants game could be set up? I'd be down for doing some of the planning leg work for that as well. If getting to SF or Oakland is too much for some, then how about a Rivercats game, or even the Chico Outlaws! Gotta plug the hometown team! ;)

Anyway, once again it was nice to meet and talk with most of you at todays meeting and I hope to meet more Rogues as I work towards my official "Rogue" status. 1 down, 2 to go! :)

Later,
    DZ

8. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    It was great to meet you as well. Hope to see you at the next thing we do. May will be a fun month I think.

9. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Idea for Rogue Outing: There's a Space exhibit going on at the Aerospace Museum (here in Sacramento) and it runs through sometime in August (at least through August 9th). I believe they give group discounts.

--JediDarkNight

10. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey all,

I was just wondering if there was any more discussion on going to see Wolverine this weekend as a group? I wouldn't be able to make it to a Friday night showing due to being in Chico and working until 6pm, but I would be down for seeing it Saturday with the group. Let me know if thats still on or not. If not, hope to see everyone at the next meeting!

Later,
    DZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.