main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon April Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Gunny, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Tell me about it.... I have $3 to my name. I'll be begging, borrowing, stealing to get the remaining $7! :D

- Bill

2. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    journey towards the dark side you will find many things alot of people would tell you are unobtainable [face_pumpkin] like....yessss ssseven dollarssss

3. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    FUN-E! [face_laugh]

- Bill

4. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Hope to see you there.

-Eric

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Dude. I'm coming.

and i think i'll hop over to FB to try and see if I can't grab Brook last minute as well.

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    oh by the way- bring me a shirt, medium. I has monies.

Earl Grey,

HOT.

[face_coffee]

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    im goin to google maps to get 100% directions ill be there right after lifts close see you all there

8. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Larena is coming? Wait... I thought you were in Italy, or something? And she wants a shirt? Umm.... I don't have anymore shirts. I only ordered shirts for those who had paid me in advance, as I could not afford to front it all. But if you give me some time, I can get you one. I will go through my cousin and get it at a discounted rate, if you seriously want one.

- Bill

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm back in good ol Oregon visiting until the end of June. Must have slipped my mind to tell y'all...[face_whistling]

But yes, shirt. How big are these shirts? I don't know if I should get a small or medium. I don't want it to be baggy, I want to actually wear it like a regular shirt(and not have it look like a jersey on me or something). But depending, a small could be too small. Hm.

and another shirt. Derek will probably wear a medium no matter how big/small they are.

So... how bout 1 medium and 1 small. If mine turns out too small I will just wear his. :p

10. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    So, is 6 P.M the official time to meet today?

11. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I'll have to order more shirts, since I only ordered for those who paid me. But you will get to see the shirt up close. But don't worry, I will get you guys taken care of. Like I said, my cousin's wife does this, so she may be able to give me a better rate than what I had with vistaprint.

Yeah, Matt, looks like 6pm is the meet up time. I'll be there, perhaps a bit late. Not sure, just yet. I am taking the bus. But I will definitely see you all there!

- Bill

12. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Meeting was held @ Hometown Buffet, good food.
    It was great seeing all of you and chatting up some Star Wars goodness.
    There wasn't an agenda, meeting was just a meet and greet. I passed out some fliers. OFF Cards, and passed along some info for:
    Free Comic Book Day, May 1st @ your local Comic Book stores.
    Things From Another World has several Portland area locations w/Comic Artists and a few locations will have Costumed Star Wars Characters.
    Cosmic Monkey Comics store will have Mandalorian Mercs Costumed characters, Bill??
    Tony's Kingdom of Comics, in Kaiser will also have Star Wars Costumed Characters and Comic artists.
    I'll gather up some more info and make a new post for Free Comic Book Day, May 1st.

Larena w/baby & friends, Brook33, JediGunship & parents, Imperial, jimsidious, AramysStrael, and jawafett were in attendence.

Again, it was great to see everyone. Thanks for coming.

-Eric

p.s. PM me your email addy, I'll send you the group picture.

13. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Sounds like it was a good meeting. Sorry I wasn't there....I've been a bit out of it for awhile.

14. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    dude i feel youre pain i was too... but for more than just a bit lol were gonna have to have another meeting soon so crash can make it (im always up for a gathering i loooooove meeting people its fun....never know when youll met THE ONE LOL)@};- :*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.