main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

april meeting

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by RONTO_RIDER_, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RONTO_RIDER_

RONTO_RIDER_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I'm thinking we need to have 2 meetings for april as we going to have a lot to plan and while having this board is good nothing is as good as a sit down session.after all things are going to get very busy in the next 2 months. ATOC toys get released in les than a month , then CELEB 2 is roughly 3 weeks after that and then we have the kempe event and then our line party. I just suggesting this cause I'm sure we wont get as manypeople to show up for the april . as we'll all be running every which way. hows it sound to you guys? I realize most wont be able to come to both thats the reson for 2.
    good point starfest is in there too.

2. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I think it would be great if one of the meetings could be at StarFest, I'll be there all weekend as a security volunteer and I think it would be cool if we could have a prescence.

It would also be a great place to drum up more help for Kempe. We could put out flyers with tbe URL. People would not have to pay for a ticket to StarFest if they're not going to go to any of the events.

I would be willing to host the get together in my room, we just need to decide the day/time in advance so I can make sure that i'm not scheduled for a security shift at that time.

3. RONTO_RIDER_

Mar 16, 2002
    so we can get in to starfest free but it cost to get into the other things in side of it?

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    It doesn't cost anything to get into a hotel and hang around. People would have to pay to get into any of the actual con events. I could put the flyers on the freebie table.

5. RONTO_RIDER_

Mar 16, 2002
    this sounds good to me we could get together and eat or hang out at the con cause I know some of the group will be up from CS.

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I know FP and I are going to be there as well as a friend of mine. I'm not sure about JGOC.

7. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    OW had something going on w/ the 501st. Someone should ask him if it's still on.

Meeting - I'd be willing to host one at my place.

-Jennifer

8. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I'll be out of town from the 9th to the 14th or 15th, so later in the month will work for me, plus I'll be at the con on the 20th & 21st.

9. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    As Commander-In -Chief, I am obligated to hold at least one meeting at our "castle", so that'll happen in May just prior to the Kempe event. Probably that Sunday prior.

ZOO...since you are willing to host one, check with everyone and set a date, K?

10. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    once it get's warm and I get a job , I plan on holding a meeting / BBQ. but untill they both get together...

11. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    as the schedule is right now I work the weekend before the Kempe event (which means I also work on the 15th, but I might be able to get around that). The schedule is rough right now though, and I can talk to my supervisor to see what is changeable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.