main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE April Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Just a reminder all, that our next meeting is this Sunday, the 21st. We will be meeting at 6 pm at the Safety and Health Council bldg, 116th and M Cir.

Dont forget this meeting is also a pot luck dinner, so remember to bring something!

Also those of you who ordered shirts, try to remember to bring the extra 2 dollars we need to make up the difference.

So let this be the pot luck list and post here with what you plan on bringing.

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    posted on FF Main :)

3. Steak_Sammich

Steak_Sammich Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2001
    Opps, wrong forum, sorry.

4. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Is anyone bringing anything?

5. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    I shall bring Buffalo wings. Yum, Yum.

6. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'll be bringing buffalo chicken lasagna. My wife & daughter will probably by coming along too. I promise the child will be better behaved than at Hooters...

7. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Prepare to be tempted by Dark Side of the Force Brownies.

8. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Unless I'm struck by last minute inspiration, I'll just bring Chips-n-salsa. And some soda and ice.

9. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Those brownies aren't "Magic" Brownies are they? Don't need Da Man busting down our door. :)

10. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    I'm not sure what to bring, but I'll bring something(s). It's great to have a variety of nibblers there.

I propose we have an adgenda of what we'd like to do, talk about, etc. Not CEO formal or anything, but where we can all enjoy each other's company.

Maybe we could do a little "show 'n tell"? Bring one of our favorite SW collectibles or whatever to share. Just an idea.

11. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    I can whip up another tape for our viewing pleasure (and I'll make a disc of those Web-documentaries, Kurt!). :cool:

**PS** Hey Mark, any chance that TF.N could put an announcement of our meeting with all the others for this week on the EP 2 page?

12. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Our meeting was already posted. Thats how many have been put up since ours! Ours was on the page about a day before it got bumped off.

13. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Well it must have only been there about a half a day, because I never saw it, and I've been looking for it. Why aren't we on the update for the Ep 2 page? Lincoln was in all the updates for this week, why aren't we? It's not like there were so many chapters listed that we needed to be bumped. We could be losing potential new members that might be checking out TFN, and don't know about us. Thanks a bunch, TFN. [face_plain] [face_plain] [face_plain]

14. DarkJeedai

DarkJeedai Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    Hey is there an exact address for the meeting place, ie so I can put it into mapquest. Thanks....and I will see what I can bring. Perhaps I can bring a bunch of 2 liters? Anyone have any requests? Thanks

15. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    I request Dr Pepper or Barq's Red Cream Soda. Actully, just bring whatever hits your hand.

16. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    I dont know the exact addy, it might be in the phone book, but if you to 120th and L St, it is in the little hollow on the SE corner, down by itself. If you tell me where youll be coming at it from (Q St, L st, etc) We can tell you how to get there.

17. DarkJeedai

DarkJeedai Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    I will be coming from bellevue by the base....so lets say I take L street exit going north on the highway...where would I go from there?

18. TK-507

TK-507 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    The address is:

Safety and Health Council
    11620 M Circle
    Omaha, NE 68137

It's a prison-looking building (white, with double windows) just southeast of 120th & L, next to Centris Federal Credit Union.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.