Aqua Teen Hunger Force "Marathon" on Halloween

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by nordicgal, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nordicgal Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just saw last night on TV there's going to be an ATHF "marathon" on Halloween night. I put marathon in quotes because it's only running for 3 hours - not sure if that really constitutes a marathon - but it's more than they usually show.
  2. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    cool, that adds up to about 12 episodes. I hope its some of the later ones because the early ones were shown plenty and are on DVD.
  3. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I saw a commercial for this, it had Angus Scrimm of Phantasm fame on it. If he is the host that will be awesome!
  4. Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    We gonna get together and watch this? I would like to. I am a loser and have nothing better to do on Halloween than watch cartoons, so let's go.
  5. nordicgal Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Well, we can if you want to, but remember that Halloween is on a Sunday, and ATHF comes on at 11 pm, or maybe midnight. (I'll have to check for the correct time. Erik - do you know off the top of your head when the show airs?)

If you have to be at work early Monday morning, that could really suck for you!
  6. nordicgal Jedi Youngling

star 2
    OK. I just checked the Adult Swim webpage, and according to them, ATHF will run from 9:00-10:00 pm Sunday night, and again starting at midnight and running until 3:00 am (early Monday morning). There are 4 episodes per hour.

I could probably do the 9:00 showing, but I turn into a pumpkin after midnight. Sorry!

Perhaps someone could tape the marathon, and we could watch it later during the week. Anyone?? Anyone??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.