main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Arch Vader Society "Monthly Social"

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Be late that's fine, we're not getting started until 6 or 7 anyway.

Also could anyone help Robin out with a ride??

2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    I won't be able to come. Hope you guys have fun!

3. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    About how late is everyone planning on staying? I'd really like to make it, but this deal I have to go to has from 6 to 7, with dinner after that.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'll be there for quite a while. As long as any of you are supposed to be coming I will wait. Or if Randy decides he wants to be a crab, he's usually the one who makes me leave earlier. Just tell me what time you think you'll be there and I'll be waiting.

5. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    if it would help any, I should be able to crash in O'Fallon IL that night seeing as that I got Sunday off and I have to been there on Sunday anyways for my brother's birthday....

6. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Dajuan - If it's alright with you, (if it's still at a decent hour and I haven't had too many tall and foamies) I'll try your cell phone when we're done with her dealie and see if your still there Saturday.

7. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    *sigh*

Ok a glitch showed up in my plans and well my money situation...so well unless you guys don't want me to be able to pay rent next month I must say that I will not be joining you this time...

sorry.

8. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Tim-Sounds like a plan. Still have my number? (I lost the paper with yours so could you pm it to me again, goes for Diva too)

Robin-Sorry to hear that, maybe next time. The next one is on your side of the river, so maybe then.

Everyone else good?

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Well who all is set to come on Saturday? I'd like a head count so I know how many to plan for.

10. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I will deffinetly be there. Work might have something to say about a time, but I'll be there. Anyway, skimming through the posts I'm confused. What time are we supposed to meet up? By meet up I mean at the bowling alley. I am still not 100% sure how to get there, but I'll figure it out. But if anyone from St. charles county needs a ride, I can fit 1 more in my car comfortably.

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm going to say 7. I'll be there early so look for me and Randy when you get there. If you need help with directions give me a call, though I'd suggest mapquest. Let me know if you need my number, I've posted on here a couple times so no biggie.

12. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Just out of curiosity, what does a "me and Randy" look like? I am trying to decided how to make myself visible to you guys, I pretty much have it narrowed down to attach a lightsaber to my belt, or wear my clonetrooper helmet. Anyway, as I said, never haveing seen any of you before how will everyone be recognizable?

13. _Mike_

_Mike_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    Whee! I am the biggest idler as of late. I might be able to go :-D. If I can, I will um, have a camera... on my belt...

14. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    A "me and Randy" looks like this (Anakin and Padme on there).

I say got for the helmet, more fun that way. Maybe I'll wear my jedi cloak.

15. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    I'm going :)

16. _Mike_

Aug 20, 2002
    Twas fun! Sure we didn't bowl but I got some cool pics :p. Like this one

17. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    Yes it was fun indeed, though we almost got kicked out :p

18. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Oh it wasn't quite that bad, though the guy did seriously make me mad. Treating up like a bunch of kids. I hate getting no respect from people but that's neither here nor there.

We have to do this again soon. Plans for April yet? In May I'll be inviting everyone over for my Graduation Party.

19. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Is it just my poor skills at copy and paste or did that link not work? I don't know, maybe I am somehow not copying it all or something.

Tonight was fun, could have been more fun for reasons already posted. (stupid people threatening people with clonetrooper helmets on. Come on, who would be offended by that? Especially with the croud that was there.)

Anyway, for lack of a better place to post it, and we discussed it this evening, the icons are back. Partially anyway.

20. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Hit the yahoo site, it only works for members signed in. That's something that bugs me about the site.

21. _Mike_

Aug 20, 2002
    I mean, who would find this threatining? http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/starwars_stl/vwp?.dir=/Crest+Bowl+Feb+29+2004&.dnm=scary-person.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t :p. I'd laugh my arse off... like they did.... :p

22. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    ok, now someoneneeds to make a banner using those pics!! Haha, those are great

23. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Sorry I missed it. Didn't get done until after 11:00pm. Sounds like I missed a good time, hope all that attended can make it in March!

24. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    We need April plans, any suggestions? I think something around the 17 would be good. Celebrate the end of Tax time (always a mess at my place, me mum does taxes for tons of people). It'll probably be too cold for the BBQ thing unless we did it at someone's house, just did the bowling route.

Someone SUGGEST!!

25. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    Beat each other up with lightsabers!!

....or we could eat somewhere, I think some other fanforce groups do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.