main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Archangels and Alchemists

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Winged_Jedi, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I am still interested, Winged. ;) Give me until tomorrow to make a post. Just coming back from RL myself.

2. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Graia Valzhou
    En route - Raxus Prime

Graia now calmed from her experience on Tattooine, was caught in a game of dejarik with Kaden Tavoularis. Neither of the two were keen on defeating the other however.

Mid game, her leader, Tia Vhao, spoke on the intercomm.

?Everyone! We are about to be tractored into the bay of a Sun Destroyer?they believe we are only pirates, so let?s try not to give anything else away?stay calm. The Force is with us. Everybody gather at the holodeck? and prepare yourselves.?

Graia stopped her game instantly and raised her eyes towards her opponent, clutching her staff. Her insulting look turned to puppy eyes.

"Oh dear." She whined.

She stood up sharply, spinning her lekku, and sped up to the cockpit.

"Lady Tia! What do we do?"

tag: Tia, Archangels

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Sorry double post [face_blush]

4. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Warehouse, Corellia

Thorr Krashtool turned a corner into a long corridor of towering shelves. Boxes upon boxes were stacked all the way to the roof, casting shadows along the ground and making it very difficult to see in what little light there was. Standing right at the far wall, cloaked in shadow, was a tall, dark figure.

?Senator,? it boomed, a deep, masculine voice. ?Thank you for coming.?

The figure stepped forward, robed in midnight black. Thorr was just able to make out the stranger?s face- dark skinned and bearded, with red-orange eyes burning brightly underneath the robe?s cowl.

?I am Judah,? continued the man. ?You have a been a very clever young man. Do you know how long it took me to infiltrate your organisation? How long it took to even get a clue as to what you were really cooking up? Your security is superb, I commend you. But there is nothing that escapes us. Sometimes I think that nothing in the galaxy happens without our knowledge, Senator. Without our permission.?

The man laughed.

?Why do you seek to cure Echo, young one? Force Users are a minority who have caused trouble for thousands of years and are returning now only to commit terrorist acts and assassination attempts. Why do you wish to help them? Why do you wish to risk your life for these monsters??

Tag: MASTERPRENN

[b][i]Eriadu[/b][/i]

The Republic base was situated on a mountain plateau overlooking Eriadu City. Once a small town of settlers and businessmen, now a vast, sprawling metropolis, splendid and scarred in equal measure, architectural magnificence here marred by ugly grim factories there. Stunning skyscrapers masked by dark smoke and pollutants, constantly swirling upwards from the thriving industrial district. Somewhere on the ground, among the masses, there were Force Users. A hundred? Or perhaps only a few dozen. Twenty. Ten. Maybe even one. That was still enough to justify the presence of [b]Iyokus Neidar[/b], [b]Natal Hatani[/b] ,[b]Seth Anjrel[/b] and the troops who had come with them.

The trio were discussing plans and strategy once more in the briefing room when a subordinate ran in, flushed and breathing heavily.

?Sir,? he said to each of the men, hastily saluting each one in turn. ?The local force have informed us that there?s been a disturbance in the Southern quarter of the City, at the Aureli Highway. An explosion, a blasterfight, and?sir, several energy-based bladed weapons were sighted, believed to be lightsabers.?

[b]Tag: Jabba-Wocky, dontlookatmethatway, HandOfSkywalker85[/b]

[hr]

[b][i]Marshlands, Dagobah[/b][/i]

The bird-like creatures swept closer through the mist, their talons outstretched in order to teat their prey to pieces. [b]Eris[/b] tried to glean what he could from their simple minds, and found only visceral, animal thoughts: [/i]Eat. Kill. Eat.[/i] He got the feeling that the creatures had not had a substantial meal in days, if not weeks, and that the only thing stopping them from feasting on each other was the sudden presence of these two meat-based outsiders.

It was then that [b]Ar?Jar[/b] had the idea to use his jetpack, and began to hover into the air, holding his comrade by the arm and helping him up. Confused by the change in situation, the creatures backed off slightly, wondering whether the outsiders were also flying beasts like themselves. The flame from the jetpack seemed bright and hot in the dim cold of the swamp, and one of the birds extended a wing towards it, only to screech with agony as its tip of feathers was burned to ash almost immediately. It just managed to stay in the air, flying somewhat lopsidedly. Panicked and desperately hungrily, the other three animals dived in, pecking and clawing furiously at their targets.

Far off, the watcher smiled wider.

[b]Tag: Sith_Lords, SephyCloneNo15[/b]
    [/color]

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Eris Ji-Vanne
    Dagobah: Swamp

Kill. Eat. Kill.
    The creatures had extremely simple minds, but they were also curious. They learned the hard way about their curiosity when one singed its wingtip on Ar'Jar's jetpack.

That was the opening into their minds that Eris needed. Ferocity was momentarily replaced with confusion. Eris and Ar'Jar weren't just a meal to them anymore. They were a bundle of questions. A mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a greasy crispy strip of Nerf bacon.

It was this idea that Eris played off of. In the creatures' minds' eyes, Eris and Ar'Jar became one creature, gigantic to them, predatory by appearance alone, with flames dancing about them. Ar'Jar's armor became the creature's skin. They appeared covered in centimeters-thick iron. Any raptor that still thought it could claim a meal from such a beast was doomed.

Tag: Sithy, Winged

6. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Kaden Tavoularis IC:
    Location ~En Route to Raxus Prime

Kaden quietly sat where he was at the holoboard with Graia, playing dejarik. Though he, and it didn't seem like her either, were really into it. He concentrated, but only mildly so. A surface distraction. His mind was back on Tatooine still. What had happened? Why had it gone so wrong? At least he had gotten Froody to safety through an indirect approach.

Kaden listened to the thrum of the engines and let himself become lost in it, while he waited for the twi'lek woman to make her move. However that was cut off not long into it. A small jolt ran through the ship and ran a shudder through its structure. Kaden's brow raised.

?Everyone! We are about to be tractored into the bay of a Sun Destroyer?they believe we are only pirates, so let?s try not to give anything else away?stay calm. The Force is with us. Everybody gather at the holodeck? and prepare yourselves.?

Kaden sighed sadly, but smiled slightly at Graia's reaction as she grabbed her staff and ran for the cockpit immediately. He, however, turned off the game and decided to wait to grab his staff. Why so much fighting? He would not use his weapon, there might not be a need for it. Especially since Tia said they thought they were only pirates."

Kaden moved to where they would need to and calmed himself in the force, feeling it ripple assuringly through his body.

"May the force be with us," he whispered.

Tag: Anyone

7. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thor Krashtool
    Mysterious meeting place

Thor smiled. This man was good. He seemed to know everything. He undoubtedly knew too much. Keeping a very calm demeanor, Thor replied to the man's questions.

"Ahh, is the force not nature, sir? Why is it acceptable for the humans to deprive nature of its very being? Why are we focused on those who can tap into this power, rather than the force itself? What makes us think that the force will allow us to simply decide that it won't be allowed to exist any more? Why, please tell good sir, are we ignorant enough to truly believe that the force won't fight back, and that it's okay for us to simply eliminate the lifeblood of existence? Most importantly of all, why are you so interested?"

TAG: Winged

8. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Warehouse, Corellia

Thorr finished speaking, and the strange man rumbled with laughter again, seeming to shake his head underneath his hooded robe.

"It is good that you ask these things, Senator. A man who does not question what he is told is an ignorant man. Allow me to answer you. The Force is indeed nature. But then, disease and sickness are also nature...does that mean we should not fight against them? Nature has many aspects, both good and bad. The Force falls into the latter category. It is an unbalanced, dangerous power that breeds abhorrent inequality and injustice by gifting some beings with supernatural abilities. And these beings- Jedi, Sith, or whoever- are responsible for millennia of galactic turmoil and strife.

"You ask why we focus on these Force Users, rather than the Force itself. But you see, for our purposes, both are the same. Force Users are the result of the Force manifesting itself in sentients. To wage war on one is to wage war on the other.

"And as you mention, the Force will indeed fight back. It has done so already, in many ways. We have seen countless strange phenomena over the past two centuries...entire ecosystems dying for no apparent reason, worlds crumbling apart, strange afflictions and illnesses spreading across the galaxy. And now we see the Force Users themselves have returned to cause havoc and chaos. It is our belief that each of these 'Archangels' and 'Alchemists' will be much stronger than the average Jedi of years gone by, because the Force is working directly through them. They are all the Force has left. And you wish to protect these criminals? To prevent them from being Echoed as is the law?

"Finally, my young friend, you ask why I am interested. I work for the Republic. That is all the explanation I will give at this time, and it is all that is needed. The Republic stands for equality, and you have betrayed that ideal with your treasonous and naive 'Project'. We should execute you. But I will give you a chance: finish this now, or suffer the consequences."

Tag: MASTERPRENN

9. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr Krashtool
    Mysterious place of meeting

Thor cringed. He yelled at himself for not being able to forsee this. As courageous as he was, even the brave young senator wasn't dumb enough to wish himself death when it could be avoided.

"You mention disease and sickness as being a part of nature, and you compare these things to the force. This is where your reasoning is wrong. The force is nature. Nature will not exist without it...That is to say, life will not exist without it. We are developing a supression for the very lifeblood of our existence, and I am trying to stop this madness before it is too late. You simply can not find a cure for nature...and if you continue you looking for one, you will find a "cure" to life itself, which is indeed death. The Republic knows not the deadly grounds it travles, and thinking it can do so unharmed is ignorant.

You willingly admit that the force is starting to manifest itself and fight back, that our attempts to slience it have already failed, yet you continue to go down the path that brought these horrible events on to you. If it is peace you seek, Echo is not the way to acheive your desires. I will cut funding for this project, but I won't be silenced. The only way to shut me up, my friend, is to kill me."

10. Ghostly_Host

Ghostly_Host Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2005
    IC: Valilya Okeff

The High Lady took a seat at her desk, stunned at the offer that had been given to her. A Hapan Leader in charge of the Republic. It was unheard of. A true sign of the desperation of the times it seemed. A million thoughts burst into her head, like a thought bomb being set off. The power it would give to her and to Hapes in general. But would her governing body accept it? Sharc said that the Republic Senate would. Hapans sometimes could be notoriously isolationist. But this was a time of crisis. Could she bank on folks rallying around the Hapan flag? And what of the rouge force that all but killed Chancellor Keto do the same to her? She would have to find a way to protect herself, should she take up the position of Steward of the Republic. It was a monumentous decision, the stuff that galaxies pivot on. The points that make or break histories and destinies. What would the books written about her say?

"It'll be an honor to take up my fallen partner's duty in sheparding our people in this time of crisis." the woman said seriously. "I'll be at Teta in 12 hours. Make ready for my arrival."

And that the woman cut the line and looked up at the two aides she had there with her. They were looking at her back rather shocked and wide-eyed. Had they just witnessed the High Lady of Hapes accepting the Position of Chancellor of the Republic. Valilya smiled, brushing a wayward strand of hair from her left eye.

"Believe me," she said, "Inside I'm just as suprised as you are."

"Madame Chancellor," one of them stammered. "I'm stunned. Such courage..."

Valilya laughed slightly. "Then my decision was the right one. Both of you run along and inform the captain and others I'll not be departing here, but that they should set a course back to Teta. Scoot. Believe me I have plenty of work to do."

The two bowed quickly and frantically as they backed out of the door, leaving Valilya alone with her thoughts. The woman walked to the nearest viewport and stared out into the starry sky.

What have you gotten yourself into now Val?

TAG: Winged, Me

[b]IC: Passidia and Sielle[/b]
    [i]Location: Senate Floor, Teta[/i]

The two women gazed on as the very passionate and frankly, one would say, unique? Senator Seti continued to chat with them about the issues and echo and things. He had not offered any form of aid or help to them at all, just continued to speak. This was understandable, as the man was obviously grieved at Keto's loss, but still a bit peculiar for someone of a Senators' stature. Perhaps it was a cultural trademark of Republic men. Whatever the case was, the two women were skilled diplomats, and kept their faces as expressions of curiousity and interest. This is not to say they really were not interested, of course.

[i][color=#006600]"...Passidia and Sielle from the Hapan Consortiumâ?¦ what are you fighting for?â??[/color][/i]

The two women shot eachother confused looks. Seti could see it in their faces they were both busy cooking up an appropriate answer to the very philosophical question. Sielle bet Passidia to the punch...

"We fight for Hapes of course Senator." the brown haired woman replied politely. "The Consortium is where we both grew up, its whats given us our everything. Its to the High Lady and to the Hapan way of life that we pledge our lives and service to, to allow future generations of girls and males the ability to live as good as we have."

The woman paused, thinking, and Passidia chimed in....

"I would think no bond to be greater than that between Citizen and Country, wouldn't you agree Senator? In our culture, it is proper for one to repay society for the benefits it bestows. That is why so many Hapan youths join the army, diplomatic corps, or local leadership boards. Its more than just a payment of debts, its a protection of our civilization. For without one's country, one's civilization, it all doesn't matter. You could be rich or poor, old or young. You would forever be an outc

11. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    IC: Liam Noto

Above Praesitlyn

Liam loved flying. It was a freedom he always wished for but never got to as a child, working in the mines of his homeworld. But he hated, hated being fired upon while flying. So naturally, he took his anger out at the ships firing at him.

And naturally, he used every dirty trick and exploited the mistakes of the pilots who didn't have the Force to guide them. With lighting fast reflexes, he flew through the ships that dared to shoot at him and his fellow Alchemists, firing upon them when he had the chance. He took care of quite a few numbers before flying in formation with the others.

Tag: Trimaj, Zedd-Vega, Dahlia_Santary, Darth_Vaders_Cousin, Rilwen_Shadowflame, ispeaknottruths

12. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

Ar'Jar was worried when the creature came past him, but laughed as it burnt his wing. Suddenly an overwhelming image appeared in front of Ar'Jar. It was a huge creature, flames surrounding it, it's surface a shining metal colour. He swore suddenly. "I know what you are doing, can you concentrate on affecting them. Is there no way that we can educate them. They seem very intelligent."

Tag: Sephy, Winged

13. WhoYaGonnaCall37

WhoYaGonnaCall37 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2006

"Educate them?" Eris asked incredulously, "I am educating them. These creatures only understand hunger and pain. I'm trying to teach them that if they attempt to soothe their hunger on us, they'll end up in a freighterload of pain."

Tag: Sithy, Wingy

14. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004

"Educate them?" Eris asked incredulously, "I am educating them. These creatures only understand hunger and pain. I'm trying to teach them that if they attempt to soothe their hunger on us, they'll end up in a freighterload of pain."

"Nice. So, how yo-" Ar'Jar paused, than felt something. "Did you feel that. I think we're being watched."

Tag: Sephy, Winged

15. WhoYaGonnaCall37

WhoYaGonnaCall37 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2006

"Nice. So, how yo- Did you feel that. I think we're being watched."

"Yeah..." Eris said, reaching out in 'the Force', trying to find out who was watching them, but failing.

Tag: Sithy, Wingy

16. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Thanks to all who have posted so far, keep up the good work! Now I'm away for the next couple of days unfortunately, but I return on Sunday, so I'll update for you all then.

17. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    OOC: Can I just personally congratulate this RPG for becoming the best RPG in the RPF. It is well deserved on everyone's parts. Cheers, all. To Archangels and Alchemists!

Senator Tarquin Seti; Empress Teta, The Senate

?I tend to agree with you, ladies,? the Senator said, a curt smile forming on his face. He had accomplished a bit of what he wanted. Now, to move on to the diplomacy. The bargaining. The politics.

?In my experience in the world of politics, I have found that speech (extemporaneous, prepared, really anything) is the best means for divining the true nature of a person. It is like holding a coursca gem up to the light and moving it so that the angles are? [i]just[/i] so?? Seti said, trailing off. It did not matter to him if the women, the gems, knew his meaning or his intention.

?You will make little headway here as Hapans,? the Senator said, vastly more direct than he had been. ?Very little headway??

?I have been a member of the War Committee for several years now, and while they would never openly discuss this? many in the Republic Senate do not trust you?for obvious reasons. Speaking one on one with Senators will only get you so far and your lobbying attempts may be seen by some as a potential power grab (or, at least, as a gross overstepping of Senatorial courtesy). And you will never get to speak on the floor to the chamber as a whole. So, what option remains? I would suggest a mutually beneficial one. There has not been an Echo coalition of Senators for? perhaps two hundred years. In this new climate of danger and oppression, perhaps there is need once more.

?On Chandrilla, in order to secure a majority party to keep order on the planet, I had to crack several smaller coalitions and form a new one. It could be possible to do this once more, and in this new institution, perhaps?? Seti trailed off a bit, again, looking straight into both of the women?s eyes. ?Perhaps Hapes could have a place at this table. I assure you, this will give you an opening to fight for your ideology as well as the cause of freedom in this galaxy. And if you prove yourselves there, perhaps? perhaps, you will find Hapes in a better position in this Senate than before. Because in all honesty my ladies, if one of you yourselves were sitting in that [i]chair[/i],? Seti said pointing to the Chancellor?s dais, ?You will make little headway without someone like?? once more, but this time more quiet. More deep.

Seti looked away and sighed, thinking of all he had given up in his life and wondered if this had been worth it. He had no time for questions like these now, though. They were relegated to the unknown future. ?Like me. So, shall I attempt to form a new coalition? And if I do? can you assure Hapes utter and total loyalty to the Echo program and to this body??

TAG: [b]Imperial_Hammer[/b][/blockquote]

18. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    SOME GOOD NEWS

Well well well. Best RPG. I suppose every GM has big ambitions for their game when they start off, but I never imagined A&A would win this award right now. I second DS5 in his congratulations to you all- this is a wonderfully talented and intelligent group of players, and it is you who have made this game and given me the motivation to GM for you.

My special thanks goes to those who have been posting recently, because you have helped things to recover after the long break in play. For those of you who haven't really posted in a while but plan to do so soon, I look forward to seeing you back here. ;)

Lest I forget, a special congrats to our players SephyCloneNo15 and Sith_Lords on their big victories in the RPF Awards, and also to BLemelisk and Zedd-Vega for their respective Star Awards Titles.

Cheers again, and back to the game! :D

19. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Dagobah

The vicious birds began to back off, terrified by the sudden image of a flaming metallic beast, hovering just inches from them. Somehow it had not seemed so intimidating from a distance, but now?up close?the sheer size and presence of the prey had magnified tenfold, and the fire in its skin only served to heighten the birds? fear. They began to swoop somewhat hesitantly around in a circle, unsure of how to proceed.

Then, without warning, they darted off into a corner of the swamp, apparently deciding that retreat was the better option. The last one, who had burnt its wing, followed lopsidedly behind.

And so the two Archangels were left alone in the swamp once more?and it was then that the voice entered their heads, quiet and old:

Follow the birds.

The creatures had flown off to the north of the swamp, into a misty forest of dank trees and marshlands. If the pair of Force Users were quick-sighted, they would notice a small shadow moving there, disappearing into the fog.

Tag: Sith_Lords, SephyCloneNo15

[b][i]Warehouse, Corellia[/b][/i]

[b]Judah[/b] listened, and then he laughed once more. He began to applaud, slowly.

?Kill you? I think not. An intelligent young man such as yourself?so headstrong in his beliefs despite the risk it poses to himself and all around him. That is courage, my friend. You are willing to die for others. How noble. To sacrifice yourself for an ideal of an Echoless galaxy?despite the fact that your fellow politicians would spit on you. Your own people would execute you. I myself have just threatened your life. And here you are, standing firm.?

He chuckled.

?I admire that, young one. You are another who has great potential. You could be a magnificent Senator?[i]our[/i] Senator?our ally?and that is why we will not kill you. Not yet. There is so much to explain to you first.?

He held out a hand, beckoning for Thorr to come forwards. On one of the man?s dark fingers was a silver signet ring, engraved with the letter ?C?.

?Follow me, Senator,? he said, his voice carrying a cold, sinister edge. ?I am going to take you to a place where you can learn everything that you wish to know.?

[b]Tag: MASTERPRENN[/b]
    [/color]

20. Jello4Prez

Jello4Prez Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2006
    IC: Thor Krashtol
    Corellia

Thor laughed at the mysterious man.

"Well, you certainly know how to flatter a person...though do not think that your kind words are the reason I am going to follow you. Simply at this point, I have nothing to lose, and no reason not to go. But you need to be clear on something. I am not a political puppet, and will never be. If I agree with the Republic on issues, I agree with them, if not, I don't. I was elected into this office because of many of my beliefs, and they will not be forefitted for partisan loyalty."

The young senator stuck his hands deep into his pockets, and followed the strange man.

21. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Slimy Mudhole

"Follow the birds," Eris grumbled, "And they couldn't have told us that before the blasted things ran away?"

He noticed the one who'd burnt its wing, slightly slower then the rest as it retreated, involuntarily zigzagging and narrowly missing colliding with several of the knobby, white, spiderlike trees of the Swamp world.

Tag: Wing, Sithy

22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Ayasha Deliellen

Ayasha grinned tightly. She was in her element. Guided by the Force, she was beyond their skills. She knew exactly what her ship could do, and pushed it as far as it would go. Not to mention...Ayasha was a S'kytri, born and bred for flight.

This was slightly different, of course, being ship-to-ship, but any aerial battle was made easier by S'kytri instincts, which most certainly aided in comprehending aerial situations, with all the different components. Others grew up on the ground. Their realisation of combat was focused for ground fighting, with less directions. Ayasha enjoyed, and gladly exploited, her advantage.

She swooped through the battle, wreaking havoc on the fools who had dared attack this Alchemist group.

Tag: Alchemists, Winged

23. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004

"Follow the birds," Eris grumbled, "And they couldn't have told us that before the blasted things ran away?"

"Follow the birds. Okay. Eris we're nearly out of fuel. We're going to have to follow on foot. Unless you can somehow turn the atmosphere into fuel." Ar'Jar smiled at his bad joke. "I'll set us down just behind the slow one. We'll need to use this 'force' somehow. The same way as at Nerival? Draw on it to enhance our muscles or something I imagine."

TAG: Eris, Winged.

24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: General Kya, New Zonoma

The preparations for the strikes galaxy-wide were getting underway, and General Kya had yet to hear from the force feinting Praesitlyn. The droid fighters, four groups of six, had been launched. General Kya, the moment he would recieve information of contact, would recall them.

The six batches of remote Echo bombs were ready. Dagobah, Tython, Ossus, Tatooine, Yavin, and Korriban. All that was needed was the situation deciding over Praesitlyn, then they could go. Sitting on the launchpad was the six fighters, and the Generals shuttle, now heavily armed, armoured and shielded for his protection.

General Kya nodded at a display of readings showing the droid banks filling with the Echo weapon. "Excellent." Nodding to himself, General Kya turned around, and checked the other one, the one to be dispatched to Dagobah, and nodded silently. Other scientists were detaching cords and tapping datapads. The crews were somewhat depleted with the detachment sent to Clak'dor, and everyone was working double-shifts.

Matthias knew about the new Chancellor, and he was determined to head to Empress Teta as soon as possible. He needed to get the Hapan Queen's ear on the project. The minute the weapons were ready, they'd be moved to within one light year to the targets - way outside the solar systems themselves, but close enough to be an almost instantaneous attack, per the transmitter now snugly in Matthias's belt.

General Kya looked down at his com, which beeped once. That was the indication that the fighters around Praesitlyn had engaged the enemy.

I'll recall them before I leave.

The General walked over to the shuttle, re-christened Unleashed, and started keying the start-up sequence. Sitting down, Kya spoke aloud, "Markhus, is there anything left to tell me, before I send out these weapons?"

25. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I would first like to apologize for my absence for these few months to those I was involved with. And then I would like to thank Winged_Jedi for allowing me back in the game! :)

IC: Val Ferrel
    ~Above Praesitlyn~

"Time to leave!" screamed Hart Jarath as he traveled to the landing pads. Val followed, a couple of people ahead of him. The twenty-eight year old jumped in his personal fighter, a sleek black starfighter that was agile, yet powerful. It could store two individuals, but Val never allowed anyone else in the fighter, which he named The Krow after its black appearance.

Val lifted off, and followed Liam Noto as they left the Communications Center. Val looked back briefly, laughing slightly as the station burned and corpses were sucked into the vacuum of space.

"Set coordinates for Geonosis. We have a few things to-" said Hart to the entire squadron of Alchemists. His words were cut off by the Republic fighters that began to fill the veiwports of all the fighter crafts.

Val immediately set forward shields to full strength as the Republic fighters entered firing range. They were quite outnumbered, but Hart and his Alchemists had something the Republic pilots did not have: the Force. With the Force to guide his instincts and improve his reflexes, Val knew he was about to lay waste to any fighter craft that entered his line of flight.

Val twirled, spun and turned his fighter as bolts of energy soared at him. He returned fire, hoping to vaporize the unlucky Republic fighters who came in-system in hopes of protecting the galaxy. They would soon find out their hopes were in vain.

TAG: Winged_Jedi, Rilwen_Shadowflame, Zedd-Vega, Dahlia_Santary, Trimaj, D_V_C, ispeaknottruths

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.