main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Archiving policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by dolphin, Feb 15, 2014.

1. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Site Owners and Mods,

Please take special care to preserve the ST and spinoff speculation just beginning and which will explode in coming months. It will be a real treat a decade from now to go back in time and see how we discussed concept art related to the ST and spin-offs. Lock the threads, do whatever you have to do, but please allow us to go back and reminisce. Preserve history.

We need the proprietors of this site and forum administrators to be real life Jocasta Nu's.
    [​IMG]

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    What's the ST?

3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I'm guessing he means Sequel Trilogy.

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Secret Things. The mods are hiding their booze again.

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Thank you both.

Ever since my English Teacher suggested explaining acronyms and abbreviations the first time we use them in a piece of writing, I get mildly annoyed when people assume that others are going to automatically know what their abbreviations mean.

I was just inspired to look up Peter Puppy's commentary from the Earthworm Jim cartoon: "Fear is the tiny death that brings total oblivion."

Every time someone uses an unexplained acronym like that, that's a tiny death for me.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We normally don't delete old threads. We might archive the Ep VII boards in the 'Inactive' section but you would still be able to view them.