main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arden Lynn

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sn4tcH, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sn4tcH

Sn4tcH Jedi Master star 4

Oct 22, 2004
    I'll make this simple:

What happened to her after Masters of Teras Kasi? Has she popped up in the EU?

2. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    I think she allied with Zaarin and was killed when his rebellion was crushed.

3. Sn4tcH

Oct 22, 2004
    Wasn't she involved in the Dark Forces article? (Seems like every other EU "outcast" was)

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    "The Emperor's Pawns" article about the Emperor's Hands in SW Gamer magazine probbaly most elaborated about her.

5. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    The NEGTC said she was the one who helped Zaarin kidnap the Emperor, but it doesn't say she was killed.

She popped up in a miniatures game scenario I read recently, killing some monks or something.

6. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    What next? Kicking puppies? Eating babies? C'mon, killing monks? [face_worried]

7. Sn4tcH

Oct 22, 2004
    Kittens... with... SPIKES!

8. DarthRavenus

DarthRavenus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Yes she was cool character..but like many things in the EU gets forgotten about within the bulk of the material...

I also found the Terass Kasi to be very interesting,and often wondered if Palpatine or Darth Plaugis where both practices of the this Cult.

<<Master of Teräs Käsi must be able to command their own bodies in addition to learning the external arts. As such they are able to ignore pain, control disease and poisons within themselves, focus on injured areas and accelerating their own healing, and summon great strength to release it in one blow. The Teräs Käsi are also exceptionally attuned to the ebb and flow of the Force - if not actually out and out Jedi material. This attuned nature of the Teräs Käsi not only allows them to be aware of Jedi and Force Users, but also makes them exceptionally resistant to uses of the Force.
    >>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.