San Diego, CA Are all screens for Star Wars at Mission Valley 20 digital projection?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by CessnaDriver, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CessnaDriver Jedi Knight

star 2
    Are all screens for Star Wars at Mission Valley 20 digital projection? Also has anyone seen a digitally projected movie? How did it look?
    I just bought tickets for the 12:15 showing :)
  2. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    MV20 only has one screen with a digital projector. Theater #3 I believe. :)

I've seen Phantom Menace projected digitally a couple of times and it looked great. I also saw Dinosaur projected digitally and it looked great as well.
  3. Young_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I went up to irvine to see the digital of EP1 it was sick!!
  4. CessnaDriver Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just called them and they said they have not even heard from lucasfilm yet about getting the digital prints yet. So they not selling tickets for the digital screenings yet.
  5. Darth_Vegeta Jedi Master

star 4
    So we don't even know if the midnight show will be in digital!?!?!?! Someone had mentioned in another post that the two midnight showings were both digital!!!
  6. corran_rouge9 Jedi Knight

star 2
    CessnaDriver,
    Hey. What show did you get tickets for? 12:15 isn't one of the shows that they have, according to movietickets.com. They have 12:30 on the 16th(afternoon), but I'm desperately trying for the midnight tickets. Were those what you found?(12:01). If so, where!!!!???
  7. CessnaDriver Jedi Knight

star 2
    Whoops sorry, I should have said my tix were for 12:15 PM on thursday afternoon. Im just guessing here but I imagine the midnight showing would be digital if they get the digital prints, unless they plan on selling more tickets later at midnight for the digital showing. From what folks are saying they only have one digital projection screen, waaah!
  8. CessnaDriver Jedi Knight

star 2
    Doh! make that 12:30 pm.
    >Whoops sorry, I should have said my tix were >for 12:15 PM on thursday afternoon.

Might be smart to watch the movietickets web page like a hawk for any offering of "digital screenings" that become available. Might just
    be a little symbol or something next to the times. Sux this can be a little easier to determine only a week away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.