main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

are all the vongs gonna die or what? u think theyll make peace or retreat?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by younghansolo, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. younghansolo

younghansolo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    any guesses as to how the vongs will be at the end of njo? im not too sure personally maybe they retreat to another galaxy or maybe die or just surrender and make peace i think that would suck personally.

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Whatever happens I'm sure that the Shamed ones will have a big influence.

3. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Under the command of Acbar, Wedge, Garm, and the bothan admiral (name?). They will beat the vong to a blody pulp. The Vong army and navy will not surrender...but the shamed ones will be given the planets the Vong have already destroyed.

4. Nichos_Marr

Nichos_Marr Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    The Bothan Admiral's name is Traest Kre'fey.

5. DarthSikle

DarthSikle Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2000
    yep, the Shamed Ones with Tarc leading them

6. Grieveq

Grieveq Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    I don't think they'll be wiped out completely. Del Ray will want to do trilogies and duologies afterwards with remnants of the Vong :)

7. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Never is one completly driven to extinction.

8. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    I think for the most part the warrioirs will be defeated, and some with some common sense like Chulzak Lah had in RS will retreat. This will ultimately make the NR start to build a massive army against the Jedi's wishes. And, there is your post NJO. Use your imagination on what all could happen if the NR treat the Jedi like bantha fodder after the war.

or

That could split the NR in two fractions; one with Wedge at the hilt, and the other with Damn can't remember the guy who proclaimed himself President. Pwoe mmaybe.
    Anyways, you get the point. After the war there will most likely be a power struggle between those who support the Jedi and those who don't.

Nightsun

9. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Well, I could assume Nas Choka's forces would be spared, since they are far from the aiming point of the NR.

10. MynDonos

MynDonos Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2002
    For the record, the plural of Yuuzhan Vong is Yuuzhan Vong, as is the plurar of Jedi being Jedi, just like the plural of rice is rice, as are many other words, where the plural is the same as the singular.

11. Jedi_Solo

Jedi_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I think the jedi will learn to sense them with the force and then promptly take them out.

12. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
    i hope the yuuzhan vong takes over the whole galaxy and kills off EVERYONE. but sadly... i know that won't happen.

as much as i love star wars, i love death and destruction even more :)

i'm the kinda person who cheers when their favorite character dies

~NiKe, DaRK LaDy oF THe SiTH~

13. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Warrior caste = All killed or commit suicide.
    Leadership caste = All killed or commit suicide.
    Shamed Ones caste = Still alive and force to rebuild the worlds they helped to destroy. After that's done they'll be given a few blasted planets to live on.

That's a pretty logical assesment as to how it'll turn out in the end.

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Whatever happens I'm sure that the Shamed ones will have a big influence.

I agree. But, we must remember this: We have not seen the full YV invasion force. We are still waiting for that one Surpreme Overload guy for the YV to show up. And, if he was smart, he would not send all of his forces in at once.

15. StrongJedi

StrongJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    the warrior cast will not commit suicide
    i think thats against there religion. They all want to die an honorable death.

16. Gotterdammerung

Gotterdammerung Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    It can be assumed that Shimmra has entered the galaxy. Nen Yim was brought to him in Rebirth, and yet was easily transferred to Tsavong Lah in Rebel Stand (I think, that or Dream) Shimmra has indeed been sending his forces in little by little, but I think the spearhead was Tsavong Lah, so the remaining fleet is likely to be dying worldships and Shimmra's worldship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.