main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are Corellians like Italians

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Nerak, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerak

Nerak Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    What are you talking about Italins love sauces and they are pretty fatty. My mother mack a sauce every sunday night.

And irish food as like, corn beef and cabbage (which is pretty dam good) is slowing cooked so the fat melts away.

So for me Correllians remind me of Italians, well more of American Italians. But the only reason I think that is becuase I'm Italians.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Correllian foods with sauces are more like yankee pot roast, and meat loafs, and salsbury steaks, nerf chunks with wine sauce, and nerfback ribs with barbecue sauce, brazed spinefish with butter sauce, things like that, more United Kingdom, British, or new england-like food types, than italian.

As for lawson, I knew he was a scot. His voice has a unique inflection as well, compared to his fellow actors around him.

3. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Veng: "No, of course I personally don't like ittallions cause they take all the girls... I hate them.. grrr..."

Yeah, but Latino women are hot. Dude, you should come down to Orlando. You'd have a ball. :D ;)

4. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    my GF lives in Orlando and is a sexy Latina.
    She doesn't post here as much as she used to.

5. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Darth Ludicrous: Orlando's home to some rather..."interesting" women, eh? :D ;)

And, of course, by "interesting", I'm referring to an entirely different word. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.