main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Are female Sith overall, smarter than female Jedi?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Slowpokeking, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    Although there were some reckless ones like Thana, but overall there are far many more female Sith manipulators than smart female Jedi. Female Sith like Darth Traya, Darth Zash, Darth Zannah are master manipulators, Aleema was also very cunning. Quite a few of them also love to charm others and lure them to the Dark Side. but even legendary Jedi women like Nomi or Satele weren't very smart.

Did any female jedi use their charm to bring dark jedi or sith back to the light side?

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Using manipulation isn't smart regardless of who you are.

MasterSkywalker86 likes this.
  3. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    Manipulation is using your intelligent to achieve the goal.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    LOL, manipulation says nothing about intelligence. Honesty, yes, intelligence, no.

And to my knowledge nobody in the Old a Republic was brought back to the Light Side, hence Yoda's assertion in the OT that it couldn't be done.

Their being women has nothing to do with this.

5. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    Ulic, Bastila, Revan, there was even a Sith Lord turned light side in the SWTOR era.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  6. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
  7. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Q: Are female Sith overall, smarter than female Jedi?

A: They decided to be Sith, so no.

8. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    I won't say it's the individual's own intelligence, but mostly the different training. Jedi training doesn't have that much to do with manipulation and tricks while some of the Jedi use them. They were mostly focused on resist seduction of darkness and combat technique, some learned diplomacy.

Sith, are very different. Manipulation, deception and seduction are very important to their training, almost as important as their force technique. The female Sith also knew to make themselves beautiful and use this as their advantage to achieve their goals.

I'm not saying they are stupid, but Sith, overall, are smarter than them mostly due to their discipline and training. The Jedi training either didn't develop their potential or shackled their thoughts sometimes. That's why Jedi like Mara, who was trained by Palpatine as his personal spy, wasn't bothered by it that much.

Is it useful? Sure the Sith went too far, but sometimes even to the good guys, these things are useful. Is it wrong or bad, for a female Jedi to seduce a dark jedi or even a sith, eventually brought them back to the light side? I won't say it's wrong, it's for the greater good.

9. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Ron, I know it sounds harsh, but God does not want this thread to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.