main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Are folks still interested in the Newsletter?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ImperialRecruiter, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    For all the new folks posting, one of my ideas is to begin a newsletter. I've already got some articles together, and plan to send out the first "issue" very soon.

What I need from folks...

I've already got some people's e-mail addresses. If I don't have one for you or your profile doesn't have one visibly listed, either PM me your e-mail or post it here if you'd like. That way I can get the newsletter out to folks who would like it.

Thanks folks! :)

The first issue won't have any coverage of Celebration II or AOTC. What would be great is if folks could come up with articles or stories about their experiences from all the fun and send them to me for issue 2. That issue will be the "A Look Back to..." issue. Does that sound groovy?

2. gimpx32

gimpx32 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    I know I'm still very much interested in the newsletter, and specifically the article I will be writing for it.

3. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Absolutley I would interested. :D

I would be happy to offer up my experiences @ C2 & opening night.

Could you also include an open call for players and gamemasters for a Roleplaying game campaign?

I know I seem psycho about the RPG thing, but I think it a great way to get everyone together and have fun!

May the Force be with you,

Exalted_1 :cool:
    xltd_1@hotmail.com

4. DarkKnightVauhn

DarkKnightVauhn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    That would be a great Idea, but don't forget to include those members who want to play the TCG. They can contact me, and we can start getting games together.

~Vauhn

P.S. I'd be interested in playing in your campaign, but TriCounty is a little far for me. I'm one of those Trouble Making Northern Kentuckians. How often do you plan on getting together?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.