main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are Fondor and the Tapani sector under the control of the Vong?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by RogueWompRat, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    I cant remember. :)

2. Jedi_Loon

Jedi_Loon Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 15, 2002
    I thought that the Vong skipped around Fondor?

3. SilverLightsaber

SilverLightsaber Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2003
    I think that since the majority of the Vong invasion fleet for Fondor was wiped out by Centerpoint, they never bothered to occupy the sector. The Yuuzhan Vong are occupying the space around it so I guess it's their territory.

4. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    I agree with SilverLightsaber. If the NR can't get in, then technically it's the Vong's territory.

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    You can't really ask about sectors in a general sense; they're large volumes of space with hundreds or thousands of star systems within.

No. Fondor was bruised but still in Republican control. At the end of Destiny's Way, after Ebaq, part of the fleet returned to Fondor.

6. THE_Exar_Kun

THE_Exar_Kun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2002
    In DW Luke went to search for Bel Iblis who was operating out of Fondor.Of course,later on it says he was operating out of Talaan.
    Also Ackbar only mentions Talaan,Corellia,Mon Calamari and Kuat as major shipyards.Fondor should be there if new fleet elements were coming in there.

7. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Also Ackbar only mentions Talaan,Corellia,Mon Calamari and Kuat as major shipyards.Fondor should be there if new fleet elements were coming in there.

Not necessarily. One of the reasons that the Vong withdrew from Fondor instead of trying to occupy it was because they had destroyed the shipyards, or at least to the point of not being usable. Both Leia and Tsavong Lah commented on this poing, and I think that Han and Isolder did too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.