main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are inter-species relationships common?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kish, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_howabout

Darth_howabout Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2004
    Errr....no. A red twi'lek dating a blue twi'lek would be like interracial dating.

A human dating a Twi'lek would be akin to you having a loving, consensual relationship with a highly intelligent dolphin.

well i didnt mean interracial dating in the Stars Wars Universe. I meant it here. (where we live) If people are dating other species, i think race is out the window in Star Wars.

2. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Even aliens have dated other aliens of different species.

I know this form the Mos Eisley Tales book: that H'nthme or however it's spelled dating that other alien. Not that he knew that she takes body bites out of her lovers . . . but it's fuel for Imperial doctrine, how the galaxy needs order, and a brand of Back to the Future's Mr Strickland Disciplne!

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    The interesting line in that story? I paraphrase; That if two races are capable of being turned on by each other, there is a strong chance that that they may be biologically compatible enough produce offspring, and that he better think about how the offspring would be treated, and ostracized before he does anything with the women... :p.

4. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Or maybe they just want a dalliance without consumating long term ties.

5. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Ok found the quote;

"Trevagg, most species--most civilizations--ostracize members who bear hybrid children. If you find her attractive then there probably is enough enzyme compatibility for you to get her with child. You'd be ruining her for life."

I can't believe you. You're within two meters of that, and your talking to me about "enzyme compatilibility"? Man, grow some gonads!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.