Are LaGrange folks going to the Midnight Show....

Discussion in 'LaGrange, GA' started by wookieefanPJM, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookieefanPJM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is the movie playing in LaGrange somewhere or are you having to travel to Columbus or Atlanta?

A lot of the Columbus folks are going to the 12:05 movie on the 19th...and will be blurry eyed all the next day at work.

:)

2. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, most of us are going. It sucks cus I have a math final the next day!
  3. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's playing in LaGrange, isn't it?
  4. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. wookieefanPJM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Very cool! I was hoping you wouldn't have to drive to columbus...but we also kinda would like to see y'all.

So maybe next time......
  6. Darth-Inferno Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm going to attempt to go. My mom said I have to exempt my finals w/ a's to go, so I'm keepin my fingers crossed.
  7. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 6:30 for the midnight showing. I'm going to get there two hours before hand so I can get a lot of tickets for my freinds and I. Suggest that anybody going to the midnight showing at LaGrange get their tickets as soon as possible because at the midnght showing of AOTC, the theater was full. It should be a lot of fun.

LESS THAN 30 HOURS TO GO!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!
  8. WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW!!!!! EPISODE III WAS AMAZING! 5 LIGHSABER BATTLES! 5! GREVIOUS WAS AWESOME IN THE DUELING, AND THE BATTLE SCENES WERE TERRIFIC! THE END OF THE MOVIE WAS GREAT TOO! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SW MOVIE TO DATE!
  9. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Arschmo_fuhrer Jedi Padawan

I have one question only, does Jar Jar die? If he does then this whole movie will be worth seeing. Still considering not going because he screwed up the other two so bad I'm ashamed to say I like Star Wars.
  11. Xanatos90 Jedi Master

star 4
    He doesn't speak in this one. You only see him twice, at a distance. No, he doesn't die, but it's still worth it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.