main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are midichlorians transferable?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by wampa, Dec 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    For instance, when Yoda healed Jorj Car'das, did the hermit unconsciously give Car'das some midichlorians, allowing the guy to use some Aing-Ti type of Force?

Also, are midichlorians Force-sensitive? Maybe they all aren't, maybe each midichlorian has a different quark-level count of smaller Force-sensitive beings. Matter is infinitely small, after all.

Just late night, Dew-powered speculation from a Wampa.

2. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    It would be a good black market enterprise. Set up a shop where you pay crazy, hermit whino Jedi for midi' donations. Then, you charge rich, non-Force-sensitives to have a taste of launching some Force lightening.

Luke: There's stormtroopers up there, can we get past them.

Old Ben: Shtormroopers. *hic* I jusht donated my lasht midish today. *hic* (starts counting credits). Stop now, hersh the cantina.

3. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Padme: Anakin, what's wrong?

Anakin: I had that dream again, you know, the one where I was a giant glas of lum with a straw in me. I feel so tired. Where is Obi-Wan?

Padme: Well, he said he was going to move Tatooine closer to Coruscant because you missed your mother so much.

Anakin: What!?!

4. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
  5. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    Since Throughout the books they Nolonger use medichloians. The Medis are probably just an indicator. they collect where the force is the strongest.

6. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

This was a theory a friend of mine baked up back in '99 when the little abominations appeared and the only way I could ever swallow the whole midi-chlorian nonsense.

7. ash_shack_II

ash_shack_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2001
    I keep thinking (and hoping!) that Ep2 & Ep3 will invalidate the whole midichlorian theory. Maybe they were wrong in TPM, like people used to think tobacco was good for you. Somebody will say something about them, and then someone else will say "Man, weren't we stupid for believing that crap?"

I hope!

8. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

Tobacco's bad for you? >Cough! Cough!< When did this happen? >Wheeeze!<

9. magneto

magneto Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    Well Palpatine granted the use of the force to one of his people in Dark Empire.

10. BobaFetts_Clone

BobaFetts_Clone Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2001
    I always figured that Yoda kind of "energized" Car'das's midis, not actually give any to him. Jorg's midi's were supercharged by all the Force power being used by Yoda to repair him. Thats why when his midi's returned to normal he lost his insight.

11. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    well, lucas said there like mitochondria. Mitos are replaceable. When a cell dies new ones are produced in the replacement cells. Other words regeneration of celluler structures.

12. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    Midies are a sign of Gorge Lucas's satainic pact with Rick Berman & Branon Baraga.

13. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

'Verman' it's 'Verman'.

14. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Actually, Sabrajaguar is correct, it's Rick "Berman"

15. Sabrajaguar

Dec 22, 2001
    All three of them are strangleing their franchise. I respect Lucas But he is making errors akin to Roddenberry's moneyless sociaty of perfect humans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.