main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Are only select Edmonton theaters showing the trailer?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by count_blah, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. count_blah

count_blah Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    I was under the impression that the EP. 3 trailer was being shown with The Incredibles. But I went to a Saturday night showing of The Incredibles at Westmount, and they didn't have it.

Needless to say, I was dissapointed, given that the promise of the ROTS trailer was my main inspiration for going to see the movie.

Fortunately, The Incredibles turned out to be a very good movie, so it wasn't really a let-down. But I'm still dissapointed I didn't get to see the trailer. Guess I'll have to wait until the official site releases it.

Anyways, does anybody know why the Westmount theatre isn't showing the trailer?

2. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    its not attached to all showings of the Incredibles, like at silvercity its only playing in one of the three showings of the Incredibles. it really just luck of the draw i think.

3. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    Similarily, South Edmonton Common only has 3 trailers on their 4 reels of the Incredibles.

4. MSG_is_the_Darkside

MSG_is_the_Darkside Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2004
    Friday night I dragged a large group of people to Clairview to see The Incredibles...

Of course, the trailer didn't show.

I was catatonic. My friends thought I was going to storm out of the theatre.

5. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Well you can always see it on the internet, though it lacks the scope the screen gives it.

6. MSG_is_the_Darkside

Nov 21, 2004
    And by Friday night I meant Friday night 2 weeks ago when the Incredibles opened.

I've seen the trailer... and it's the sexiest thing I've seen in a while.

7. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    I know this will make you guys jealous but I have seen the Incredibles twice and seen the trailer twice... and it is amazing soooo big. I saw them both at the Silvercity cinemas.

Luck o' the Irish!

8. MSG_is_the_Darkside

Nov 21, 2004
    About 3 years ago I had totally forgotten about Episode 2 and decided to go see Monsters Inc. with some friends.

Then, I started to hear Vader breathing in a trailer. I figured it was another parody of some sort... as I believe Austin Powers did so for a preview for one of its sequels. I was wrong. That trailer really caught me by surprise so the experience was quite esctatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.