main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are passes not being sold at the FanClub website anymore?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Vergere, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    My friend went to order them and they aren't listed at all under Celebration II. Does anyone know what's going on?

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    interesting, I do not see them listed either. Just the $3.00 Lanyard and Hotel Reservations.

Try e-mailing WOTC

3. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    I have heard that the passes would stop selling on January 31, 2002.

I guess it is true.

4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    They are just not on line, call the fanclub store if you want passes.

5. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Ok, I called them and they are just updating the product information on the site. They (the passes) will be back on line later tonight to purchase. Boy, I was just about to cry thinking I missed out. I've waited long enought, due to needing enough money for this.

6. Nillanator

Nillanator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I called earlier and got the same story, they were "updating"...and would ONLY take a couple hours...lol

So far, nothing yet.

I KNEW I shouldn't have waited so long.

7. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I called too, and "Chris" said it would be a couple of hours, but should be up by tomorrow for sure.

8. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    They will still have passes at the door too wont that? My wife is still unsure if she wants to go for a day. (she's coming to Indy but she was going to do other things) She thought she would wait and just get one at the door if she wanted to go on Saturday.

9. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I checked again at 6am mst and they arnt on there yet. Man, I hope they didnt stop selling them, I only need 48 more hours till pay day.

10. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    You know peeps, if they told others that they weren't going to stop selling them yet, that means they're still selling them. I mean, I don't think WotC is going to lie. But it would be wise to not wait until the very last minute if you know you're going.

As in Doright's wife's case, she could probably stand to wait. Btw, nice quote Doright :)

11. Darth_Hog

Darth_Hog Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2002
    Anyone hear on when they will have them back on-line? Its been almost 2 days and calling the fan line, all they say is "should be this evening." I want to do it on line for the free shipping and I dont want to pass up on the free figure.

12. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    hey everyone.... its back on the website now... grab 'em up while you can! ;)

13. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Oh my god, the stupid fan site said that my billing address didnt match what my bank had when doing online purchasing. So I hit previous and corrected it and by this time hit Purchase twice trying to get it through. Well according to my banks website, I've been charged twice and it didnt even show me it went through on the fan site. Now I have to wait for them ( the Fan club) to fix this tomorrow morning. I want to cry so bad. Anyone else go through this, if so was it fixed fast?

14. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    If you have any further problems just call them at 1-800-truefan. It's usually better to talk to someone than "trust a strange computer."

BTW here is the link to the SW CBII page for badges, hotel reservations etc...
    STAR WARS CELEBRATION II :)

15. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    I was able to purchase my Celebration II badge yesterday and they also listed the Membership lanyard only after you click to buy the badge, so I will see if it arrives or be pickup once I get there...lol

I'll be rushing home everyday til I get it. ;)

I didn't have any trouble with purchasing, but I DID get two seperate emails on the order. One confirming it, the other with the total amount charged to my card.

16. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    Thanks everyone for responding and calling. :) It's a great help!

17. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Yes thanks everyone. I finally got everything fixed. Thats was a little scary, I didnt want to be charged almost $400. Anywho, Hope to see you guys there.

18. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    Very Happy to report that I got my 3-day badge today AND the members only lanyard that I heard they were out of. :D

Also, included was a big postcard that has the same picture as the 3day badge and words at the bottom..."25 years of the Force".

19. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    very cool :) i want a postcard! hmph.

FYI, tfn just posted this:

Celebration Fan Club Tables Wizards of the Coast, our convention partners, will provide a committed space for up to twenty free fan club tables at Celebration II. This Star Wars event is all about fans, and for fans. If your Star Wars club wants its own special area at Celebration II, E-mail evtcustserv@wizards.com and put "Fan Table Info" in the subject line, or write to Mary Franklin, Lucasfilm Marketing, PO Box 2009, San Rafael, CA 94912 and request the Fan Club Table Guidelines. There is an application and selection process. The deadline for your completed Fan Club Table applications is March 1, so send for your information now!
    Celebration II Admission Badges If you want to order your Celebration II badge online, your last day is March 31st. Place your order online today.

If you miss the deadline for ordering Celebration II passes online, you can purchase your admission badges at the event. Wizards of the Coast will have registration tables where you can buy your badges, and they will be selling special Celebration lanyards, too.

Stay on Target! Check back often for the latest news and updates on Celebration II!

Note the deadline of May 31st!!

20. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    "Note the deadline of May 31st!!"

Uh, thats March 31st. I doubt they will continue selling tickets after the convention is arleady over.

21. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    lol i noticed that after my editing time was up. however, i figured everyone could come to their own conclusion.

22. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    Vergere, I knew what you meant but I wasn't going to say anything...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.