main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Are Sith Truly Evil?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Count Malvern, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Malvern

Count Malvern Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2015
    This is a question that has been on my mind throughout reading the Star Wars comics, and books since I first started. Are the Sith truly evil? Not taking into account the main black and white plot of the movies, but I mean in general throughout the EU. Are they truly evil?

What makes you think they're evil? Of course there are the megalomaniacs such as Palpatine, Nihlus, and Karness Murr, but there are some that wanted to change the galaxy for what they thought would be better. For example Jacen Solo, Krayt, Revan, even Traya could be considered in this category even though her views on the force were vastly wrong. She thought she was doing something good and fixing the galaxy.

While yes most Sith do draw on hatred, many forget that love and passion are just as powerful an emotion if not more so.Some examples are Malgus, Caedus, even Anakin. Their love gave them strength more so than even their hatred.
    Can this love, other emotions be used for good? I know some sith go about it the wrong way. But does that truly make them evil when they just wanted a better galaxy as a whole? ​

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    We have a whole Sith fan club where this can be discussed.

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.