main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are the Clonetroopers Killing the Wookiees?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by gezvader28, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I would think that any being with any sort of reasoning skills would realize that if the Clone's tried to kill off the Jedi they came with....something was very very wrong. Perhaps on alot of the planets, the natives changed their tone from shoot the droids, to shoot everything that doesn't look like one of us.

I'd assume that the Wookiees and clone troopers couldn't really communicate with each other, so when the tie that bound them was gone, there was no way to talk it over so the wookiees decided to attack the clones.

Carnage

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Once the Wookiees realized what was going on and the clones were no longer fighting on their side to save them and were very much outnumbered and overpowered, the Wookiees only had a few choices. They could continue to fight and be slaughtered or stand down. The command was for the clones to kill the Jedi. As we saw later, Bail was told to stand down but was not killed. I believe the same would hold true on Kashyyyk.

3. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005
    This is true.....I can't see too many Wookiee's "Standing Down" when they have guns pointed at them.

Carnage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.