main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are The Ebooks Worth Getting?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Rogue_Newman, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Newman

Rogue_Newman Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    Yelsia Specifically, i havent ever got an eBook before mainly because i didnt know they were about until all the talk of a yelsia ebook,

so is it worth the few £ it will cost to get it?

2. Anakin1607

Anakin1607 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Absolutely.

3. Twin_Suns_7

Twin_Suns_7 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2002
  4. Rogue_Newman

Rogue_Newman Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    ok do you guys know what the Diffrence is between the 2 Versions i found at Amazaon,

One says Adobe Reader one Says MS,

is there any Significant Diffrence is one better than the other,

and does Amazon accept UK switch Cards as i dont Have a Credit Card and amzaon.co.uk hasnt heard of Yelsia (but it did offer me a range of CDs by People Called Elisa)

5. Darth_Flair

Darth_Flair Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 11, 2002
    I've only read Darth Maul: Saboteur so far. It was interesting. Somehow got cut off at the end though. I think the two set in the NJO are a little more significant. Adobe and Microsoft Reader are the different e-book readers you can get to read the books. They won't open into Word or anything like that like a regular text file. Basic versions of them are free to download. At least the Microsoft Reader is. If you're running Windows you're probably better off with the Microsoft since their stuff usually runs better together. Of course there are probably tons of people who are just waiting to disagree with me.

6. AT7

AT7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2000
    I got all the NJO e-books !! This was brough on by "recovery" appearing in the timeline in the books when it wasn't there before !! So I chased them down. I mean theyre super cheap, all you have to do is download an "e-book reader" This determines what version of the ebook you will be buying. ie. I have the acrobat ebook reader so I download the acrobat version ! capish !! easy !! downloading readers is free by the way !!!

E- books - well if you ask me ! They're great !! Also with the current NJO story on sw.com i'm organising that all together - to make it readable like an e-book !

Have fun !!

7. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'm just going to wait fo rthe paperback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.