Are the "Episode III Tidbits" on TF.N safe??

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by 5darth2maul1, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5darth2maul1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I was wondering if there were any things to avoid in that article. I'm afraid to click on it. Could someone tell me if it's safe?

521 :)
  2. Darth_Dragon_7 Force Ghost

star 4
    Go ahead and look. There's nothing big in there.

Edit: I was kind of skeptical myself, but seeing as the script isn't even done, I figured it was safe.
  3. tabbafett Jedi Knight

star 2
    Big or minute, I still don't want to know anything.
  4. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Right on, tabba that's what I say.

I'm gonna do much better with the spoilers this time than for AOTC. :)
  5. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I wouldn't look at it. Avoiding the TFN III news now will make it easier to avoid it in the future.... :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    three years, doesn't it just blow you away!?
  6. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    safe??? bah!!! i clicked on it... and my pc blew up! :( so DONT DO IT boys and girls- its not worth it! :(
  7. Hatter Jedi Master

star 4
    One note from the report that's safe is that Jonathan Hales is coming back as co-writer.

Hope that's not too spoiling.
  8. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
  9. Joey7F Jedi Master

star 4
    Hatter you do realize that by saying that you have just ruined any possibility of me enjoying any aspect of Episode III come 2005 or ever in the future for that matter.

I hope you are REALLY F@!%ing HAPPY!

:[face_sigh]: trolls...

--Joey
  10. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, nothing spoilerish unless you count when Lucas wrote the script (and still is), when shooting starts, and the return of a character and behind the scenes guy.
  11. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    the way i figure it.....if it doesnt say SPOILERS, its okay to look at it
  12. Fingorfin Jedi Master

star 4
    For now anyway. In the last run up to AOTC, they were posting spoilers without warning. Although I did not care, as I was spoiled rotten. [face_devil]
  13. Adali-Kiri Jedi Master

star 4
    A character that survived AOTC will still be alive in Episode III. That's hardly a spoiler.
  14. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    yes- it has been confirmed- Anakin WILL be in Episode III along with Mace, Obi Wan and Yoda. Hope that didnt spoil anything.
  15. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    NO!!!!!!!!!! the movie is ruined for me now! THANKS A LOT! :mad:
  16. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Actually, it's safe to say that this character returns, as it was confirmed a while ago and there have been a few threads on it in here already. :p

Boba is to return, Logan's agent has been told to keep a certain portion of the year clear. :D
  17. Darth_Jaxon Jedi Master

star 3
    Vaderbait, how is that safe? That seems like a spoiler to me unless it's been officially confirmed by Lucas.
  18. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It was confirmed by Lucas. Or McCallum. Or both, but one of 'em did.

Oh, and I wasn't aware returning characters were spoilers. Boba Fett and Jango and Dooku weren't spoilers pre-AOTC, why should Boba returning be?
  19. Darth_Jaxon Jedi Master

star 3
    I didn't hang out on the non-spoiler board but I believe they were spoilers until they were confirmed by the official site. For a long time Dooku was only referred to as a charasmatic seperatist. I just think confirming this early that Boba is in the movie might be considered a spoiler by some. Of course, if Lucas did confirm then it is not a spoiler and thus this is all a moot point.
  20. Icebreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    There was nothing that could really be a spoiler for EPISODE III in the 'tid-bits' unless knowing some locations that might be used for the movie is a SPOILER...As far as I am concerned if something doesnt have to be highlighted and is on the Offical Site its not a spoiler

~ICeBReaKeR
    His abilities have made him...arrogant
  21. DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Actually Boba coming back IS a spoiler. Lucas did not comfirm this.

A spy did!!!! I accidently read it on AICN. But it doens't mean that Boba is coming back for sure. They just told the agent to keep that next year available.

For all we know, it might not be anything, or maybe they just want to show the clone children again.
  22. BobaFett688 Jedi Knight

star 1
    No, no, no. In a NON-SPOILER interview, someone asked about Boba and Lucas said he will return, but will not has a big a role as in Episode II.

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL.

Basically, if I don't have to highlight it, I'll read it. :D
  23. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    DarthMaul13 that wasn't the report I was referring to. The report I talk of is about a month old, maybe a little more or less.
  24. grand_admiral_ewok Jedi Master

star 4
    Is the 'Episode III News On IMDB' a spoiler?
  25. KaaShamau Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't depend on TFN to filter out spoilers for you, they mess up sometimes.

Although it turned out to be false, this report for EpII annoyed a few people...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.