main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are the "Episode III Tidbits" on TF.N safe??

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by 5darth2maul1, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adali-Kiri

Adali-Kiri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I second that. You people will be unwise to let TFN sort out what's spoiler and what isn't for you. There were several incidents leading up to AOTC where TFN didn't make you highlight stuff that was so obviously spoiler. It's the little mess-ups like that which may eventually ruin a big surprise for you. So be careful!

And the ItAintCoolNews (friend of mine insists ;) ) and IMDB stuff is not exactly known to be accurate, especially not this early in the game. This is all speculation at best, at this point in time. Looking back on the previous 2 films, actors weren't hired till at earliest the winter before. Not even Anthony Daniels. So I somehow doubt that LFL will have made a request for Logan more than one year in advance.

Only McGregor, Portman, Christensen and McDiarmid have been secured this early.

2. 5darth2maul1

5darth2maul1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Alright, thanks guys. I read the article and realized there was nothing to worry about...

521 :)

3. Jabachile

Jabachile Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    IMDB sure did have a lot of Episode III plot info...

4. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    aye- Lucas confirmed awhile ago in an interview that Boba returns- but he said his role is no bigger than that he had in AOTC. :)

5. 5darth2maul1

Mar 3, 2002
    Link to the IMDB story??

6. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    TK, Lucas said Boba had an even smaller role in III, did he not?

Regardless, IMDB had the "plot" of the movie all written out alread. I wouldn't trust them or even go there. I was spoiled for AOTC and noticed that other sites have spoilers all over.

Your best bet is to stay at TF.N, even if they do mess up every once and a while.

7. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    Personally, I don't even visit the TF.N main page... I have the main JC page bookmarked, and I just click on those handy links at the bottom.

8. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Yeah, I just go straight to the message boards via boards.theforce.net.

9. 5darth2maul1

Mar 3, 2002
    Same here. I love those links. :D

10. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    vaderbait here's that interview with GL where he mentions Boba. he said he wont have a larger role than before so i took it that he has the same kinda role or maybe as you said less. but for some reason i thought he said about the same as in AOTC- i think i read it somewhere and if i find it i will link it. but i guess even GL could change his mind on how much he wants Boba to be in it if he is still writing the script! :)

11. Darth_Dagsy

Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 2000
    Best thing to do is avoid news stories on TF.N....if you can, avoid TF.N altogether....you can easily get spoiled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.