main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Are the rumours part of a concerted disinformation plan set up by JJ and Disney?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Jcuk, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Cyborg Luke Lol

starocean90 likes this.
  2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    what's missing is Terminator Luke.:D

3. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    you forgot:
    4)cyborg Luke [face_skull]
    5)imprisoned and tortured Luke [face_devil]
    6)crazy Luke 8-}

4. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Yes you are right.^:)^
    just shows you that Luke seems to be a character that's hard to place in VII.
    the only common rumor is that he's different (than the OT), he's been missing for a while, and one of the movie's story lines is the search for Luke.;)
    other than those,[face_dunno]

Echo Base and nightangel like this.
  5. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    yep and still no single real concept art of Luke and also not from Leia. [face_dunno]

6. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    which is pretty interesting, Luke seems to have no concept art (from leak or supposed sources) whatsoever and Leia there is that supposed concept art of her and the Hutts (although who knows if it's in the movie[face_dunno]) and the only Leia rumor seems to be
    http://makingstarwars.net/2014/08/s...oks-dooku-connection-leia-hutts-lucas-vision/
    http://makingstarwars.net/2014/12/star-wars-force-awakens-spoilers-han-solo-princess-leia-artoo-threepios-placement

7. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    yep and this still makes me thinking, he is also not 100% in either of the 2 lightsaber fighting concept leaks. Hmmm, is Luke disguised/appears as someone else in the movie? [face_dunno]

starocean90 likes this.
  8. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Assuming that all of the concept art for the movie has been leaked.

9. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Strange,Isnt it? No leaked Luke concept. None of Leia either. Even less on Gleeson. Extremely vague and sketchy stuff regarding Serkis and MVS. Complete assumption on Driver (of which I'm admittedly guilty ;)

Echo Base, Revanfan1 and starocean90 like this.
  10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Maybe they're not really even making a movie. [face_thinking]

11. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    In the most elaborate trolling ever, and in the grand tradition of Blue Harvest: Horror Beyond Imagination, Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens is cover for another film entirely: "Star Trek Q-bed" in which Kirk's Enterprise, a couple years into their 5-year mission, encounter a mysterious being of unfathomable power who is in a fairly bad mood.

12. nightangel

Oct 31, 2014
    you finally revealed the secret. :p

starocean90 and EHT like this.
  13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Well everyone, it's been fun while it lasted! :p

starocean90 likes this.
  14. Max@TSWP

Max@TSWP Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 21, 2014
  15. GoJohnnyGo

GoJohnnyGo Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 19, 2012
    It sounds nutty...

But if you think about all the effort and resources being made to keep the secrecy it would not surprise me. I'd geusstimate there is a committee of some sort responsible for security, and maybe part of their plan is some "strategery" in these leaks...

16. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Why would they do that? What if the fans liked the rumours more? [face_beatup]

17. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    starocean90 likes this.
  18. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    I don't think the base is on the desert planet.
    what's weird is the idea of Rey being unrelated yet she conveniently seems to know a cyborg (Von Sydow) that knows how to contact Han directly???:confused:
    at the same time Han is only there on the planet to rescue/get Poe???

19. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    It's just that the article says Han takes Rey and Finn to the rebel base where Leia is and she then helps them escape the desert planet which presumably they have already left? :confused:

20. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    the reason why it's confusing is most likely because of the original article (not from Making)
    but Making says this
    I believe the base they go to meet Leia is named “Pirate’s Cove”. This what filmed at Pinewood and the exteriors were done at Greenham Common.
    which doesn't fit with the desert Planet

21. Spy Vs Dog

Spy Vs Dog Jedi Master star 3

Jan 25, 2004

My theory is that they're making Blue Harvest under the guise of a Star Wars film.

22. Tatooine Twilight Twins

Tatooine Twilight Twins Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014

This has been a discussion on this site for a few times since the summer. Heck, I don't know of one SW forum that hasn't discussed whether JJ is leaking false info or intentionally allowing only a portion of the plots and concept art to be leaked. But then again truthfully I think a lot of people don't consider this whole theory to be worthy considering until the leaks/rumors ceased to be to their liking. .

23. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014
    I don't know what to believe so I don't...the only thing I believe is that the images in the trailer will be in the movie...

darth dariakus likes this.
  24. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000

It has been known for parts of trailers not to make it into the final cut :p

25. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Things that happen in my personal/private life will have the power to possibly upset me. Not rumours about a film, let's get a little perspective here. Anyway, that aside, something is just telling me everything we've been privy to so far has been controlled 'leaks'. We've all heard about the security, and the lengths they are actually going to to keep things under wraps with TFA secrets. We've been fed a few crumbs, just enough to keep us all going. The plot and story is STILL a complete mystery. And I feel, will still be a mystery right up until December this year. That is very serious levels of control. Various websites can speculate and say they've received the info from a reliable source, but that's all bull**** as far I'm concerned. I don't buy any of it. The concept art and the TMZ, pinewood set construction pics etc were all controlled leaks IMO.

Red_Leader_313 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.