main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are the Sith Becoming Watered Down?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth_Zandalor, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xx_Anakin_xx

xx_Anakin_xx Jedi Master star 4

Jan 9, 2008
    Yup, none till Wyrrlok is how I see it - and then it will depend on what happens from here. I don't think it has to be Banite, just as well based and controlled.

2. FireJade

FireJade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005
    I hope Wyyrlock pulls a Bane. :cool: Not by adopting the Rule of Two, but by "purifying" the Sith and killing off deviants like Krayt.

3. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Yep. I'd love to see Wyrrlok-or hell, maybe Veed acting under orders from Wyrrlok-issuing a new Order 66 on the One Sith.

The irony there would be just outstanding.

And for the end of Legacy:

Cade Skywalker, having become an Imperial Knight, leading the 501st into the Sith Temple on Coruscant. :p

4. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    My big hope is the IK become Jedi again.

5. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Maybe, if Roan keeps getting Sithly.

But I doubt it. Particularly when they discover the original story treatment for ANH, which describes Jedi Knights as basically being IKs as depicted in Legacy. :p

"Hah! We've been right all along!" :p

6. Armchair_Admiral

Armchair_Admiral Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    I'd perfer keeping the IK in existance as long as Fel's Empire remains; having a order besides Jedi and Sith helps keep the body of Force-users diverse.

7. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Likewise. I like having a third prominent Force-using Order that's more secular in nature than either the Jedi or Sith.

8. MasterKenobi1138

MasterKenobi1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2008
    I'd love to see that in action. Especially just to see the looks on the all the One Sith's faces when their loyal stormtroopers come marching through the Temple doors:

"Oh, you've got to be kriffing kidding me...":p

But I think for the finale, it should be Cade or Cade and Marasiah Fel vs. Wyyrlok in the throne room, with maybe some support by Corde/Calixte for good measure.

Edit: And I agree with Armchair_Admiral about the necessity of the Imperial Knights. I think they add a fresh perspective on the role of Force-sensitives, and they take some of the pressure off of the Jedi on being Law-and-Order types.

9. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    We can't dismiss what Krayt did, Wyyrlock is the 'THIRD', after all. The ordeal with the corral seeds clouded his vision, and Dub3 dilated his pupils and opened up his corneas before closing his mismatched eyes forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.