main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are the X-wing Series Novels worth the read?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarkJediCaius, Nov 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    The x-wing books are terrific!! I own all of them and when I need a good laugh I?ll get out the books. I enjoy them all. To tell the truth, I didn?t this that I would enjoy the books because of all of the space battles but it becomes very personal when you know the people involved.

2. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    The x-wing books are terrific!! I own all of them and when I need a good laugh I?ll get out the books. I enjoy them all. To tell the truth, I didn?t this that I would enjoy the books because of all of the space battles but it becomes very personal when you know the people involved.

3. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    If you like Corran a lot, you should read Krytos Trap as a prereq to I, Jedi. SoA is hilarious too.

4. Mr_Whills

Mr_Whills Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2001
    They are very good. Very cheesy too, but that's par for the course. Certainly read them. Not as well written asd Crispin's Han Solo trilogy, but good nevertheless. I'm reading them at the moment for the first time and am only halfway through Book 2 - but so far so good!

5. DarkJediCaius

DarkJediCaius Jedi Master star 1

Apr 28, 2001
    I think I will read them once I have finished Star by Star then.

Thanks guys

6. Dementia

Dementia Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2001
    Yes... they are a must read. This series sucked me in the way no other ever has. When I got to the 1st book about wraith squadron... I was pissed... I wanted more of the rogues, but the wraiths ended up being awesome. And then there's Lt. Kettch. The series itself is almost worth it just for Lt. Kettch. Yub Yub!

Demmy

7. Corran

Corran Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    They are some of the best books in EU
    IF you can take books with out the OT caracters The only bad thing is that i always gonna miss the Wraits

8. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    The whole X-Wing series is actually the first EU i ever read besides SOTE and Tales of the Bounty Hunters. They are definitely a good read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.