main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are there any plans for an Episode III adventure series?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by russelguppy, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russelguppy

russelguppy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    I live in the UK and have been trying to finish my collection of Episode I and II adventures, just wondering if anyone has heard of any plans for an Episode III series?

2. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Hiya russel, starting to recognise you from ebay!!!

Since 'Last Of The Jedi' is another YA series from Scholastic, one can only hope that they're contract also covers Episode III Adventures, especially as I imagine EpIII being the most hyped of all the prequels.

Werent the Adventures originally a school-only release tho?

3. russelguppy

russelguppy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Yeah I believe they were. You are one of my best customers recently, but I've not got any more books to sell at the moment. I just missed out on a Star Wars Missions lot - I only need book #10 in the Missions series and I can finally stop looking for that series and concentrate on the adventure books.

4. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    yea, it was me who won that set. Got the cases for Ep I & II adventures as well. Just looking for the EpII storybooks

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The Adventure books (and Missions before them) were school/mail-only.

Advertisements and order forms for EP2 Adventures were found in one of th Jedi Quest books I believe, so I'd imagine that if there is to be an EP3 Adventrues series, you'll likely find an order form advertising it within the pages of one of the first few Last of the Jedi books.

Though, it's also possible that, given the darker, likely PG-13, content of ROTS, it's also possible they may not pursue an EP3 Adventrues series since they *seem* to generally be aimed at a younger audience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.