main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Are there any Stargate SG-1/Atlantis fans here?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    The reason I'm asking is because The Official Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis Convention has been announced. It is being held in Vancouver, British Columbia(Canada) and will take place March 24-26 2006. The only kind of tickets that are being offered right now are the top of the line gold passes which will set you back $499. Check out the site here for more info. http://creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

I really want to go and honestly, the gold passes would be really nice. Is anybody else interested in going? Keep in mind, we don't have to get gold passes either. I'm looking for some fellow fans to go with.

2. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I like them both but I don't really have the money to go to a convention at this time.

3. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Yeah saving up for Celebration IV.

2007... 30th aniversary.

4. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I am a big fan myself, but unfortunately, I don't have the money either.

5. piper363

piper363 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2005
    I like Stargate Atlantis, i just bought the first season on DVD, I would like to go to the convention, but sadly i don't have the money either,or the time. [face_plain] work.. work.. work.. not a bit of fun

6. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to make it now either because of money constraints. Oh well, there's always the year after, thanks to both shows being picked up for another season.

7. DHASYNTIR

DHASYNTIR Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2006
    I'm a big Stargate fan-Atlantis is ok but I prefer Stargate SG-1 the best. I'd have loved to have gone to the convention-god knows I have enough time on my hands to have gone, but no cash to do so...I missed it anyway but it would have been a good time...

Dha Syntir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.