main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are there Jedi in other Galaxies?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Batchooguy3, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    A Fosh and a Yuuzhan Vong mating is scarier than anything ever before.

2. Jedi_Ben_Skywalker

Jedi_Ben_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Thats even worse that my Tahiri/Ackbar scenario!

3. Sith_lord-18

Sith_lord-18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2001
    (light bulb goes on)
    now that the voxen are gone this could be the next thing thay use on the jedi

(second light bulb goes on)
    Force Heretic???

(third light bulb goes on)
    then thay cou(lights burn out)

........umm where am i? who are you? what was i talking about? get out of my house?
    8-}

4. SenorCrunchy

SenorCrunchy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2002
    Concerning stories in other galaxies, a while back Lucasfilm released a series called the Alien Chronicles. I don't believe there was any Force/similar powery energy thing usage(I only read the first one), and it was never stated that it was in the same universe or reality or whatever, but I like to interpret it that way. I don't even know if they published the rest of the series. I don't think it sold very well...
    -Alex

5. Kreuzader

Kreuzader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I like the Rebellion-era sourcebook's description of the Kilian Rangers, an order of Force users on an isolated planet that formed independently of the Jedi and have their own rules/traditions regarding their roles on their homeworld. If there were Force-users outside the GFFA, I assume they'd turn out to be as different from the Jedi as the Rangers are, and have their own unique nuances (the Rangers don't even use lightsabers from what I remember reading).

6. Jansens_Funny_Twin

Jansens_Funny_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    Vergere is in the YV galaxy for like 54 years

Not true. The Vong have been in extra-galactic travel for generations. They are nomads who stumbled upon the GFFA. Shimmra then said that this was the promised land. In the NJO Sourcebook, it says that none of the Vong had stepped foot on a planet, save scouts like Nom Anor. They just parked outside the GFFA for 50 odd years, saw the OR fall, the Empire's Rise and eventual defeat, then the NR come to power. Then, at the appointed time, the struck. Vergere was just taken to a world ship outside the GFFA.

Anyway, back to the topic. Are there Jedi in other galaxies? Well, the Jedi Council thought so when they sent the Outbound Flight Project to scout other galaxies. Too bad Thrawn took them out before they could get outside the GFFA.

7. Sith_lord-18

Sith_lord-18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2001
    ok my bad i did not tknow all that but we still know that E.T. and im telling you he was a jedi 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.