main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Are there more humans than any other species in the GFFA?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by OnlyOneKenobi, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    It appears that there are more humans in the Star Wars galaxy than any other race... this is probably because it would cost a heap of money to dress everyone up as aliens, or the cgi creatures, etc... but you only ever see 1 of Yoda's species, 1 of Ki-Adi-Mundi, 1 of Plo Kloon, etc, while you see several human Jedi : Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Qui-Gon, etc... Do you think this is because humans are more at ease using the force, are there simply so many more humans than any other race?

2. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Actually, you see 2 of Yoda's species. You forgot Yaddle.

Don't forget that in the OT, the Empire keeps non-humans repressed.

3. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    Oh yeah, Yaddle... I forgot about her.

4. Wampas_Have_Dandruff

Wampas_Have_Dandruff Jedi Master star 2

Dec 2, 2002
    My question is, where do the humans come from?? They seem to exist on just about every civilized planet. Did they start on one planet and just start colonizing the whole galaxy, or did they evolve seperately on each individual planet? It would be one major galactic coincidence to have so many planets with totally different climates each produce beings so similar they could all pass for the same species.

5. OnlyOneKenobi

Jul 19, 2002
    It seems humans come from all over the place, not just 1 planet... but I suppose there has to be a human "homeworld" - and that's probably Earth. How they got from here to the GFFA, is another story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.