are there no quebec fans???

Discussion in 'Quebec General' started by not_4_a_sith, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not_4_a_sith Jedi Knight

like what is going on are there no quebec fans at all look at this thread it is dead.
  2. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Oh there are Fans in Quebec, we are just somewhat timid ^_^
  3. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    No, some are just ignorant sheeps not wanting to have anything to do with anything in english...

Y'a pas grand monde d'ouvert aux cultures étrangères et anglaises!
  4. GrandAdmiralJeff Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi GrandAdmiralJeff! So, which city are you from?
  6. GoddessJainaSoloFel Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey! Quebec fan in Montreal here ;) :D
  7. MasterJF Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey quebec fan right here but now living in the US...

De Montreal a l'origine!!!

Vive la Poutine pis la Molson Export !!!=D=
  8. Relm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Count me as one, too! Except studying near Toronto, right now.
  9. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    And I thought this board was dead! ;) Though why is everyone leaving QC! :p

Relm, I can't wait to see the strike team at C3! I hope you'll have the whole group 'cause that's gonna be awesome! (Lurker on kriff this [face_blush])
  10. KitFist0 Force Ghost

star 4
    Relm, I can't wait to see the strike team at C3! I hope you'll have the whole group 'cause that's gonna be awesome!

Strike force ??
  11. Relm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Strike force ??

My friends and I are going as the Jedi Strike Team that was sent to Myrkr in Star by Star-- I'll be going as Alema Rar!

Marianne_Solav-- Hallo! (You should post at KF, because we are ALL KINDS OF CRAZY.) Sadly, we're still missing three characters, though if you know anybody who's interested in playing either Bela Hara (Barabel), Lowbacca (Wookiee) or Ulaha Kore (Bith), well, let us know! :D

(There's a thread about this on the costuming boards, somewhere.)

Can't wait to see everybody at C3! :D
  12. KitFist0 Force Ghost

star 4
    My friends and I are going as the Jedi Strike Team that was sent to Myrkr in Star by Star-- I'll be going as Alema Rar!

Hot. [face_mischief]
  13. QUl-GON_JEFF Jedi Knight

star 1
    well..now it's quite dead.... sti.. :)

from quebec city.... but in alberta now..
  14. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'm a little lost fan in Trois-Rivieres... Really please someone tell me you are from this little city!
  15. wassal Jedi Padawan

moi de québec sithy
  16. Dudemeyster Jedi Master

star 4
    I live within 10 mins of Quebec, does that count? :p
  17. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    you should drop by sometimes. ^-^
  18. fanger54 Jedi Padawan

i am the most lost of all quebec fan on this board
    i am from ste-justine de newton QC
    and man i am so tick off
    because no one who likes star wars is close to were i am
    but if anyone is reply and we can set up something for god knows what and an of topic note (i might get an early copy of episode 3 and i cant wait
    the second i get it if i get it i am going to be done with the two sets of movies and can finaly rest knowing that the force is with moi
  19. MrCoffee35 Jedi Padawan

I am a true Quebec fan, I am from Blainville Quebec
    and I am big Darth Vader Fan ( I making a costume right now ).
  20. Kirok01 Jedi Padawan

Is anyone going to Toronto Trek, July 15-17?
    <http://www.tcon.icomm.ca/tt19/>
    I'm interested in Fan Movies and heard that guys from Star Trek: Hidden Frontier,
    <http://www.hiddenfrontier.org/>
    a very active series, are going to be there. Does anyone know of any Fan Movies around Quebec, esp. French language?

Kirok of L'Stok
  21. Marianne_Solav Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm going to T-Trek with a bunch of people from L'Alliance Imperiale (costuming group).
    Discussion about it:

allianceimperiale.com

For your other question, the only french SW fan film I know about is L'Étape:
    Link
  22. Anakin2652 Jedi Padawan

Hello people!

I'm a new Star Wars fan from suburban Montreal. I discovered Star Wars on May 16th 2005 to be exact. My stepbro asked me to go and see episode III with him. I said I don't know Star Wars at all except for the famous ''I am your father'' quote. So he brought me all his 5 movies and asked me to try them. I said OK I'll try episodes I & II and if I like it we'll go. I watched them both on Monday, went to see Revenge on thursday and watched all 3 original episodes on Thursday night. I'm really hooked on SW, I just started reading the Thrawn trilogy and watched the Clone Wars. Just can't get enough!
  23. LuliaOlenska Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I can compete with you as the remotest SW fan, Fanger54! I'm in St-Ferdinand, near Thetford Mines! C'est dans une galaxie très très lointaine, quand on pense que le monde s'arrête au milieu du pont Jacques-Cartier :rolleyes: ...

I have a friend in Quebec City who likes Star Wars, but not to the point of coming here. At least I don't think so...

I think that the main reason there is so few people from Quebec is that Quebecers haven't embraced the concept of web communities, yet. Geez, I've been searching and searching for a general interests (politics, social issues,etc.) message board, but there seems not to be any! There was Soyez Vache for a while, but now it's down.

Also, there's this cool store in Québec city, L'imaginaire at Place Laurier where they sell all sorts of memorabilia and fan items? I refuse to believe that no one there is a SW geek!
  24. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Bienvenu sur FanForce, y'as un de nos grand Chum qui viens de Thetford et qui passe une fois par mois à Montréal pour les tournois de Miniatures Star Wars.

Si tu recherche LA communauté Francophone Québécoise, je te conseille de passé par SithClan.

Et l'imaginaire c'est pas mal, mais c'est presque rien à comparé à Legends ici à Montréal.

:D
  25. macewindu13 Jedi Padawan

yes my im a quebec fan i am of longueuil next to montreal et je parle francais
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.